• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever seen a cross-energy pokémon?

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Take a look at these ones I made.

Let me know what you think!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Allow me to just say this before I begin: This cards are not well-done. At all. That being said, turn back now if you're just going to get angry at me being completely blunt. And, to answer your question: Yes. Yes I have.​

Spoiler:

The pictures in your cards are off-putting and way too bright and saturated. It's like you used default MS Paint colors to recolor the pictures. That's a big no-no in everything. And try saving these as a .png instead of .jpg.

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Allow me to just say this before I begin: This cards are not well-done. At all. That being said, turn back now if you're just going to get angry at me being completely blunt. And, to answer your question: Yes. Yes I have.

Lol be as blunt as you like lol.

First of all, Dinosaur is spelled wrong. ._." And the proper weight for a Charmeleon is '41.9 lbs.', and don't give me that 'it's a different kind!' crap, considering its height is the same as a normal Charmeleon. On that note, it's a Flame Pokémon. . D= In the dex entry, it should be spelled Thunderstone, not Thunder stone.

The energies, all of them bar the Water one, have black dots surrounding them. That should be fixed.

As for the picture, it's. . Well, crap, basically. It's very pixely. Try saving these as a .png next time.
    I'm a terrible speller lol. I knew I may have spelled that wrong. And I did change the weight on purpose because it's different. I'm pretty sure that they're not all exactly the same size and height anyway.
    Lol, I saw the black dot's but couldn't be bothered to sort it out.

Why is one side of the lightning yellow and the other side red? That makes no sense. .

As for the height, it should be '1'4"', not '1'5"'. And the correct weight is 13.2 lbs.

Fire stone should be Fire Stone. You have the same problem with these energies as you did with the previous. And 'flair' should be 'flare'. Here, I'll give you the exact definitions:

Flair: n. "a natural talent, aptitude, or ability; bent; knack"; "smartness of style, manner, etc."
    Flare: v. "to burn with an unsteady, swaying flame, as a torch or candle in the wind."
    I kept the other side Yellow to show it's still a Thunder Pokémon. I also changed the length and weight on purpose. What you think I guessed them that close? And like I said, I'm crap at spelling lol!

And there's no such thing as a Psychic Stone. . O.o
    Oh, crap lol.

And try saving these as a .png instead of .jpg.
    I actually did, it changed to JPG after I uploaded it.

Anyway lol. Thanks for you input, although you may have taking these a bit seriously. I should have explained that these are my first one and I don't plan on actually making these or playing them in a match. It was just for a bit of fun. But hey, great evaluation. I admire the time you put into the 'study' if you will, and thanks for your "Blunt" Honesty. :)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    You're welcome. Oh, and as for the Psychic Stone thing, you could probably use the Dawn Stone instead. It just seems to fit. XD​

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
    You're welcome. Oh, and as for the Psychic Stone thing, you could probably use the Dawn Stone instead. It just seems to fit. XD​

A Dawn Stone. OK sounds good. I'll remember that if I decide to make a new one. I'll also try to spell correctly too LOL.

Back