• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Evolutions/ Pre-evolutions

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    I Would Want To See Eevee Have All Evolution Types.

And A Luvdisc Evolution Because The Luvdisc Sux By Itself

A Tangela Evo And Pre Evo

A Minun And Pluse Evo/Pre-Evo

This Will Proabably Be The Last Gen Of Pokemon (Cant Them See Releasing Any More Pokemon) So I Hope They Give It Their Best.

Years
    Zone said:
    Scyther already has a normal evolution, so it can't be in that "category." Pinsir can, though. Miltank and Tauros could have a single pre-evolution that evolves into either Tauros or Miltank depending on gender.
    Yep that's true indeed. But apart from Scyther having an evolution, they still are in the same category. Plus the fact that all these Pokemon are categorized the one next to the other on the National Pokedex. :) Also, remember the episode of the Anime in whith an Electrobuzz and a Scyther who both when was watching red got angry? :P

Edit:
    [URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=21865" said:
    Tbone2356[/URL]]This Will Proabably Be The Last Gen Of Pokemon (Cant Them See Releasing Any More Pokemon) So I Hope They Give It Their Best.
    What's that for? :P They're getting money, and we have fun and want more, so there's no reason to stop xD

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    i want a pre of mistriveous i cant spell it lol or a evol of jirachi

it would be great if nintendo could contact the pokemon hack makers and make a big pokemon hack bundle pak of the hacks completely done

burnthechavs

The best at being the worst...
    Years
    hows about mewthree? with a pre evolution of dna strand? like tyrogue, but with a fossil, for eg the helix fossil in red blue? for example, using nothing gets you mew, berserk gene gets you mewtwo, and i dont know, a new for mewthree?
    what ya think?
    over the top?

also some good pre evos,
    snorlax
    lickitung
    tangela
    delibird

evos
    hypno
    taurus
    farfecth'd

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I don't think that they will make a Mewthree and there is already a pre evo of Snorlax
    MUNCHLAX

Evolutions/ Pre-evolutions

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

burnthechavs

The best at being the worst...
    Years
    god **** it, my lack of technology has gotten the better of me again!! why not a hypno evo? thatd be like alakazam but phsycic AND dark(ish)

no mew three, but the the dna strand to get mewtwo or mew? huh? thats good

Back