• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Evolutions/ Pre-evolutions

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    bluestorm said:
    and why baulbasaur??? Id like to see a different evee evolve form. I demand a grass or ghost type!!!! XD
    Also to add to her why
    Squritle and Charmander. I really don't think they will make anymore evos and pre-evos for Pokemon that evolve in 2-3 stages.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    exactly... imean, i wouldnt mind another elvolve form for tailow, but when it evolves into swellow, it looks like enough.... i mean.... i cant imagine if charmander had 4 stages... heh.... charnewt, charmander, charmilion, charizard

Buffalo State College
    Years
    If Charmander had a baby evo it will look exactly like a Lizard with out the tail of a Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard family. I having funny thoughts of having a evo of Shednija and Ninjask thats a good idea.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    I don't want any more evos/pre evos! Especially pre-evos, I find them very annoying...if they keep adding pre evos and evos like they are soon there won't be any non-evolving pokemon left! NOOOO!!!!!!!! *grabs stantler*

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Shiny_golem said:
    I don't want any more evos/pre evos! Especially pre-evos, I find them very annoying...if they keep adding pre evos and evos like they are soon there won't be any non-evolving pokemon left! NOOOO!!!!!!!! *grabs stantler*
    That is true. If they keep on consintrating on all of the Pokemon that don't have evo's or pre evo's then why would it take them forever just to make new Pokemon. Also you know that Tamantha Pokemon its evo is a Mantine. So far there are 5/9 Pokemon that has pre-evos and evos and that is too much so far. So no one knows how many will be there, if you look at the odds so far.

Years
    I'd like to see an evolved form of Starime and maybe Breloom. A Prevo or branch evo(most likly leveling him to evolve) of Scyhter

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Okay more
    You know Kangashkan right. It has a baby in its pouch so I think that that Pokemon should be a Pokemon. It look nothing like a Kangaskhan and I wonder how it evolves. Look baby Kangaskhan's still have that younging in their pouches and they are young in the 1st place

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    Shiny_golem said:

is that really so bad.. pokemon that dont evolve often dont get much for upgrades when the new games come out.. by adding a pre evolution they normally get a better moveset and if the evolve they normally get stronger.. which is normally needed..

Buffalo State College
    Years
    x24 said:
    is that really so bad.. pokemon that dont evolve often dont get much for upgrades when the new games come out.. by adding a pre evolution they normally get a better moveset and if the evolve they normally get stronger.. which is normally needed..
    That is the truth sometimes and that is very useful.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Dark Venusaur said:
    Okay more
    You know Kangashkan right. It has a baby in its pouch so I think that that Pokemon should be a Pokemon. It look nothing like a Kangaskhan and I wonder how it evolves. Look baby Kangaskhan's still have that younging in their pouches and they are young in the 1st place

"It look nothing like a Kangaskhan"? It looks exactly like a Kangaskhan, just smaller, purple-skinned/haired (rather than brown) and has smaller eyes.

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Zone said:
    "It look nothing like a Kangaskhan"? It looks exactly like a Kangaskhan, just smaller, purple-skinned/haired (rather than brown) and has smaller eyes.
    Number one they look alike not exactly like each other. All I said was that it should really be a pre evolution. Thats the only pre-evo that I won't explode from if they have another one

Back