• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ex dragon/fire fang

Years
  • :bandit: O man,this new deck is strong and cool.I alredy have one of them,fire fang.This deck is hard to beat and it salamence dont haf any weaknes.So i thing this is one of the best deck ever make.

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    noves said:
    :bandit: O man,this new deck is strong and cool.I alredy have one of them,fire fang.This deck is hard to beat and it salamence dont haf any weaknes.So i thing this is one of the best deck ever make.

yesss it is

I AM THE UNBEATEN DRAGON CARD MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE!

mmmhm. I could beat anyone, and i mean anyone.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2004
    Hello,Tig.
    I'm Frankie Wong Joo Fei.
    Nice to meet you!
    I very interested on your Dragonite ex and Wailord ex(IMPORTANT).
    And another things I want is:
    Aggron ex
    Chansey ex
    Minun and Plusle
    That all I want from,
    What cards you want to trade from me?
    EX I Got:
    Latias(CANNOT CHANGE) maybe can
    Latios(CANNOT CHANGE) maybe can
    Kingdra(CANNOT CHANGE) maybe can
    Typhlosion
    Kabutops
    Lapras
    Magmar
    Hitmonchan
    THAT ALL I HAVE

Years
  • Rayquazza can be combo'd with other cards which in turn will have an advantage against the Theme Deck(Ray isn't in the Theme deck). Also note that all dragons in this set are weak against colorless so Crystal Shard anyone?

Back