• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX - Fortune

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Yup, I'm doing an entire set again instead of just promos. I'll get some work done after Christmas, but for now, here's a preview. Things to be included in the set:
    -Dark, Light, Rocket, and Shining Pok?mon
    -57 new cards
    -Rage counters that can increase attack strength and cause other nasty effects

1/57 - Dark Arcanine
    13/57 - Light Beautifly
    57/57 - Dark Gyarados *

The full set list will be coming soon. I have to alphabatize/give rarities first.

Credits to Fangking for the blanks.
    Edited Dark/Shining blank - me ^.^;;

Last edited:

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Very good card, but follow the holosheet tutorial so you can get those cool holo effects! Unless you wanted it like that. Your set sounds promising, and i can't wait to see more of your set. Soon, more blanks will be available on PPN, and the possiblities could be endless. Enjoy making fake cards because it's alot of fun!

9/10 ~ No time for a long rating, but you did great, just the holo part bugs me a little, but meh, your a cool faker and you seem to have the concept down.

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    Interesting card. One thing: the shiny rule, below the two-type box, it's colour doesn't match. You could try copypasting the two-type box, cloning out the text, and putting the shiny rule one on. Would look a lot better.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    I noticed what I did wrong with the holo (put 0% Opacity instead of 80% ^.^) so I fixed that. I also added Dark Arcanine. I know the last attack isn't on a row of circles but I couldn't fit it any other way without making the text too small to read. And yes I know, no set symbol yet, I haven't thought of one yet.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Shadow said:
    I noticed what I did wrong with the holo (put 0% Opacity instead of 80% ^.^) so I fixed that. I also added Dark Arcanine. I know the last attack isn't on a row of circles but I couldn't fit it any other way without making the text too small to read. And yes I know, no set symbol yet, I haven't thought of one yet.

In most cases, that has to happen. Just look at the real TCG card Team Aqua's Kyorge. There wasn't enough room, so they moved the energies down slightly, However, you need to move them over to the right more, so they will atleast be even with each other. Nice Arcanine. Very good in terms of attacks strength and stuff. No flaws that I can see, and fellow repliers that want to rate this card, don't count the energies being moved down as a mistake since it's happened in the real TCG. 9/10

Onizuka04, please tell the person why they got 8/10 so they know there mistakes and so that they can improve and make there cards better. It really helps if you point out the flaws and tell what they can do to improve it.

BobTheBlob

Banned
    Years
    Dark Arcanine: 10/10. Just plain awesome.
    Light Beautifly: 9/10. Liked the art a lot, attacks were good, 100 HP (which is good, considering regular Beautifly cards with 70-80 HP), but the card back seemed a little strange.
    Dark Gyarados: 7/10. Nice card, but it was hard to tell that it was a Gyarados from the art.
    Overall: 8.7/10. I averaged the card scores to get that.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Thanks for the comments all. I haven't quit the set or anything. I just haven't had time to work on it lately since I've been playing World of Warcraft all the time because of...LOOK FLYING MONKEYS! ...errr... getting pestered by classmates...yeah we'll go with that. New cards soon hopefully.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    I like the Dark Arcanine the best. The light Beautifly is nice, but the Gyrados is too red, I think there is so much red, that the natural outlines have been erased. But besides that, it's okay.

Dark Arcanine was REALLY cool!

Back