• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX: Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Yes indeed there is the funny "l" in Hitmonlee's attack regarding Hitmonchan ^^;

As for Light Blastoise and Light Charizard, nothing much to say about their attacks ^^; Pretty plain and solid... their attacks are balanced to me. Blastoise is just a "meh" in terms of usability as it's just a standard card... Charizard is pretty interesting at the fact that it burns itself along with the opponent, but you can draw 2 card as well... Normally this effect is definitely broken, but the card well justify itself with the forced discard of the light energy, making this attack rather very costly requiring both fire and light basic energy...

Pretty well planned out attacks! I like it ;p
    Much better than the Regis when Regirock is so one-sided that it's the absolute best of the set...

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Thanks for all of your comments. But I must close this now. It's not that no one is replying, it's the fact that i lost interest in making sets. This set soon became a priority rather than other things. I think i'll stick with making single cards for a while, but i'm not retiring. i wouldn't cout on it. So farwell glorious set. Nice knowing you. I not demodded either. I will still make stuff a lot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back