• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX: GC art gallery

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
Years
  • EX: GC art gallery

Well guys, let me say than I working in a fake Pokémon TCG set in the Fake Card forums here in the community wich is called EX: Great City.
    The topic of that set is about Pokémons than are found in the middle of the streets of the city... some ones abandoned... some ones wanders... and some ones just live there.

Because for that project I wish put a lot of effort and I wish create a lot of original art (mine and some contributions from friends) I wish share the conceptual art and the illustrations done for this project. For that I have the idea of create a Gallery specially created for show all the artworks related with this proyect

Adept-eX's artwork:

>Completed Artworks:
    - +Nymph in the Great City+ - illustration for Light Celebi
    - Great City-StreetTales: Rain -current card under development
    - Vulpix in the Great City - current card under development
    ---

Yukikiai's artworks:

>In development artworks:
    - Untitled (Charmander, Squirtle and Skitty searching food) - sketch colored parcially
    ---

Oh yeah! If there are somebody interesed in this project I will grateful of his/her collaboration. For that please send me a PM and a little sample of your artwork (the idea is get at least 5 kinds of different styles for the illsutrations)... and don't worry if your art is spectacular, I looking for originality and solid style... so don't worry if you aren't a "da Vinci" ^^
    Oh yeah! also the collab artworks are also permited here... for that PM me for agree how we will going to distribute the work (sketch, lineart, coloring, shades, etc)

That is all... I hope than the artworks posted here like you guys ^^

Last edited:

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
  • omg... your style is so fresh, it's amazing! for me to say "it's cool" would be a terrible understatement because it's way beyond cool. as for the card... it may be a bit too powerful. having the ability to attach an energy to itself, deal 30 damage and remove as much as 10 damage counters from your bench is a lil OD. the art is a amazing tho, I see where you got the concept for the theme, but where did you get the inspiration for that style? how did you accomplish it?

Years
  • Wow, you have an amazing art style. I mean I never post in here, but I had to say something because you work is just so awesome.

I mean I actually want that card now. XD

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
  • Nya! Sorry guys... I was away a week because I was travelling with my family :P
    Anyway thank you so much for your comments to everybody ^^
    That really cheer me up to still working

omg... your style is so fresh, it's amazing! for me to say "it's cool" would be a terrible understatement because it's way beyond cool. as for the card... it may be a bit too powerful. having the ability to attach an energy to itself, deal 30 damage and remove as much as 10 damage counters from your bench is a lil OD. the art is a amazing tho, I see where you got the concept for the theme, but where did you get the inspiration for that style? how did you accomplish it?

Well... I still fixing the effect of that card... anyway than you for your comment... but you have to know than the Style used for the illustration is inspired in Pop art's artwork... if you search in Deviantart you will find many samples. However many of that artworks use Vectorial style and that is the style used for Celebi. Oh yeah! and the idea of the street Pokemons design born accidentally while I was doodling many random sketchs and ideas
    If you was talking about the card's style that is inspired in Tech artworks and the Cascade of Sky's Fake cards and in the famous Pichu Bros' short

Oh yeah... the next illustration than I'm doing now is Street Mewtwo and Latias... any suggerence for my work (artist and faking ones) I will accept gladed :D

Back