• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX Molten Metal

Years
    Oh man!!! Awesome, cool, perfect!!! This is the greatest Steelix I've ever seen *roles eyes*, I like Charmander, but that's head that looks like Agumon's. :p Mew is ok but I think it would be better if you put him in a Rainbow Blank. I haven't da, but I have seen it in an old Crystal Onix card... Anyway keep the good work!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    sorry, but the cutting is awful on every single one but the steelix, which I presume was a magic wand jobbey. The illus. are a'ight, but you didn't make 'em did ya?

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    This is a great set! Can't wait until all the cards are out!

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    You have a strong wit when creating cards and your very good. But I do have 1 little suggestion. When making energy symbols as part of effect text, you can shrink the size to make the energy smaller so it fits well.

Cutting is not a major issue for me since i'm terrible at it >< but you have a great set and I hope you leep up the good work.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    Dang man these card are simply amazing. Keep up the great work. I am becoming in great interest in making my own pretty soon.10/10!!!!

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Bigwilly said:
    Hi all! I have started my own set called EX Molten Metal and have 2 cards finished(in 4 days >_>)im not to sure how many cards there are gonna be but heres my first couple of cards
    EX Molten Metal
    EX Molten Metal
    EX Molten Metal
    EX Molten Metal
    tell me what you think

WOW... those are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cool my favourite is steelix EX

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Did you draw those pictures? :3 if ya didn't you should really give credit ^^; and if you did they're very good ^0^

Back