• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX: Spectrum Shinies/Other Weird Cool STuff! XD And Legendary Contest Entry!

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    I meant the urls XD

I searched Sukhoi-Aerotechs in Google and nothing came up

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Sukhoi-Aerotechs is a website of 3d images of Pkn. Thats where I got your Mawile.
    There are more Sukhois webs too. (refer to zeo forum, Ivars thread)

Oh and I cant make cards for a lil bit of time because my text on photoshp isnt working well. So, sorry for the delay :(

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    OK OK NOW...
    I NEED TO MASS UPDATE..
    (like.. a lot of mass.. XD)

The Christmas Treat for myself! Finally!

Entry for wooper's Contest Generation!

A card that was replaced by the Pikablu because it had miscontent on it..

A Favourite Soul Calibur character.. Nightmare.. (i like Kilik the best though.)

Hope youlike them!
    Enjoy..

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Hm.. well according to some thread I read at the Zeo forums it said that the Advance cards dont all have -30 next to resistance now... But I get your point. ANd I also hope that I didnt disappoint you that much...

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    D_M YOUUUU!!! >_<
    I told you to post about the cards not about HAVING A REST BECAUSE YOU JUST PLAYED GC FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS STRAIGH :chinese:

Anyway, here is my SECOND MASS UPDATE! XD

...The k00lest Absol ever..

XD So Kawaii! Surfing Pikachu

Shining Celebi.. take note: Shiny is different to Shining

A Moltres remake, I like it..

RayQuaza.. good ol rayquaza O.o

Chansey Remake!

A porygon remake.. I like porygon, but no good images of him XD

An even BIGGER UPDATE! XD

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    I'm looking at my Dark Tyranitar card that I got when I recieved a whole bunch of TRR stuff, and the resistance still shows -30 on it and TRR are the most recent cards to this day in English anyway.

MiNuN*

&#12302;yakusoku no nohara&#12303;
    Years
    Hmm Okay, yesterday and so I was a bit too excited that my exams were over. So I did major errors on my cards, sorry about that. Without too much hustle, Im going to remake them. Oh and I appreaciate your comments.

Back