• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ex: Team Magma vs Team Aqua

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
    Years
    I havent bought the cards in a long time........since jungle and fossil expansions......i have every card in all the classic sets and i dont have any newer cards but these i might consider buying.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    O_o oooo thanks i cant wait to get some!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    This is about the cards, right? ^_^; Then it belongs in the Pokemon Trading Cards section.

*moved*

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    These cards are suppose to be out now. :P So, I'm going to the store now to buy some packs. Hopefully I'll get some ex Pokemon. :P The double-type thing on these cards seem confusing. Cool though...

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Yeah!, two pax and i pulled a Jiarachi and a Blaziken EX (both holo) w00t now i have about 25-30 EX'es!!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I bought 2 packs and didn't get any rare holo cards. Common card ones though.
    I got: Team Aqua's Mightyena (rare), Team Magma's Zangoose (rare), Team Magma's Mightyena (uncommon), Jigglypuff (common), Pikachu (common), Squirtle (common), Team Aqua's Carvanha (common), Team Aqua's Corphish (common-holo), Team Aqua's Electrike (common), Team Aqua's Spheal (common), Team Magma's Aron (common), Team Magma's Baltoy (common-holo), Team Magma's Numel (common), Team Magma's Rhyhorn 68 and 69 (common), Trainer: Dual Ball (uncommon), Trainer: Team Aqua Ball (uncommon), Trainer: Warp Point (uncommon)

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
    Years
    Well..this is my first delve into Pokemon cards since the original series came out. I've only got the two starters, but I noticed something, there's no dot codes for the e-reader. :( I was looking forward to using that device for something. Ah wells.

The cards are very neat. I've been looking into the game, and once I start building up a better deck, I plan on going to the local comic shop for some gaming. :)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Ninja: The TATM theme decks are a great way to get started in the game!!! They are possibly tournament worthy just as they are!!! You will need to add a few cards to make them tourney-winners, but they are very good.

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Ugg, I got 2 pax and poth starters later this week too, In my packs had a holo groundon and a holo Walrin. Same cards the decks have in them except the Groundon in the decks arnt holo. =/

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
    Thanks for the link now I can look at them all. Also I got 4 card packs so far (2 one day and 2 the next) and I got 2 Team Aqua's Cacturne Holo rare, what bad luck aye, if only I could trade one but I have no one to trade like I use to >.<. I only want one of each card.

Back