• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ex: Team Magma vs Team Aqua

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Ur lucky u didn't get the reverse holo Cacturne >_<

I can't trade either, what I do is when I get a lot of them I make an army, I have a big army of Crawdaunts.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I finally bought five packs of this...and I actually didn't do to badly, I suppose.

Here's the good stuff I got:
    Cradily EX
    Jirachi (holo)
    Entei EX

Not bad for getting a few packs...I have the worst luck with drawing holos...I never drew a holo in Aquapolis (really! >_< ) and I only ever got two from Skyridge (luckily they happened to be Crystal Ho-oh and Crystal Kabutops, so that made up for it sort of)

I'm not sure if I'll get any more though...I don't collect anymore because of the disappearance of leagues for 100 miles around me...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I must have really bad luck with this new set. I have 3 packs all together, and I didn't get any ex or holo cards. The rare cards I got were Team Aqua's Mightyena (Like I said before), Team Magma's Zangoose (Like I said before.), and a new one: Team Magma's Rhydon.
    I have bought many Pokemon: ex sereies packs of cards but I have only found 3 ex cards, Magmar and Mewtwo from ex: r/s (the first two packs I bought), and Ampharos from ex: Dragon much later on. Of all the packs I've bought, I didn't get a single normal holo rare card, which seems impossible, but it happened... o_O
    How much are the ex Pokemon cards worth, and are they more rare than normal holo rare cards and "Shining" cards?

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Yay! I bought a pack a few days ago and got a Cradily EX

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I think the EX cards are somewhat more rare than regular holos, but not much...because once I bought five or six packs of RS and I got 4 different EXs o_O

Back