• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Exploding Munchlax

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Alright, this is definitely one that may be tough to get. So, from the research I have done, Snorlax can only get Self Destruct through Munchlax, and Munchlax can only get the move from 4th gen. But as far as I can tell, you can breed it from Munchlax to Munchlax, kind of like Dragonite with Extreme Speed. So if someone has a Munchlax with Selfdestruct, I would be very grateful if you could help me get one. And if I am wrong about how it works, just tell me and I will fix this

Years
    Alright, so I know that Munchlax can get explosion if you catch it in a specific area on the pokewalker. But I am pretty certain that if you get one then you can breed it from one Munchlax to the next. So if anyone has the ability to get it I would appreciate it so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back