• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
Years
  • Sirius' eyes grew wide when the lava began to flow in beneath their feet. Dosne brought up here rear, and for a moment they were going single-file-- the floor didn't look very stable at all. As if to confirm this, a chunk of the stone fell away to the side of her foot. She let out a grunt, but wasn't scared. She'd been on much worse than this during missions.

Smoke was rising up, and Sirius heard Dosne cough behind her. She hoped they'd be to their destination soon, and that it had a bit more stable of a floor.

Sirius considered what time it was, and how much time she had until the end of the day. A lot had happened since she'd interrupted the fight this morning, and she was supposed to be on duty later today. A rumble in her stomach seemed to stress her need for food, but she hushed it with a hand on her midsection.

There had been noise about need for extra guards this evening. She'd signed up, fine with taking extra work if it meant a chance to get out of her house and confront some True Borns, but now she was feeling like sleeping and eating would be the best course of action for the day.

She sighed, prompting a curious glance up from Dosne. He tapped the back of her boot with one massive claw, and she turned back to give him a weary look, accompanied with a shrug. He understood, but there wasn't much either of them could do about it now-- they had signed up, and there was no getting out of work as easily as saying you were too sleepy.

When they finally stopped, the buzzing green creature on Alex's back came to Sirius' attention. She blinked hard, having not noticing the thing before. Reaching out, she made a half-hearted attempt to pet it.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Alexander led over the lava, and through the cave. The orange glow grew around them. Finally the cave opened up into a dome. The ceiling was high above them, and the floor stabled out. A Charmander ran up to Alexander wide eyed. Off in the distance a Houndour rested. Alexander patted the Charmander on the head. "It's good to see you again." Vibrava buzzed in agreement, but the pokemon seemed distracted. Everything caught up to Alexander again. He turned around, finally remembering Sirius.

Alexander watched as Sirius reached out to touch Vibrava. He floated up, and landed on Sirius, happily buzzing the whole time. Alexander laughed, and accepted it. He stepped back, and stood next to the Charmander. "Go wake up the sleepy Houndour. We have a guest."

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Houses in Floaroma tended to range in size from small to mid-sized with rolling green lawns, flower and berry gardens against the front, trees in the yards, and best of all for Chase, no fences. Audra and Phil followed him in single file as he drew nearer to the first house. It was fairly small, with three berry bushes on either side of the door. The outer bush on either side bloomed with Nanab berries. Luckily all of the bushes were small and well trimmed, so Shauna's Eddie was able to grasp them with his feet. The middle bushes bore Kelpsy berries, which Sam had strapped to his back. And the bushes closest to the steps grew Cornn berries, which Phil's Stantler had strapped to his sides like saddle bags. That would be all of the berries Chase's team took; since they kept the entire plants they would be able to grow endless quantities of these varieties, and they needed to save room for different goods.

Slowly and silently Chase crept up the steps and was pleased to find that the front door was unlocked. He turned the knob slowly and slipped into the house. All of the lights were off and he could hear snoring from upstairs. That was good. That meant there was a good chance that everyone in the house was asleep. He knew better than to assume; assumptions could leave him dead. But at this point everything looked good.

"Audra, Phil, take downstairs," he whispered. " Kami and I are going upstairs to check for Pokemon and clothing."

With the instructions given Chase ascended the staircase slowly, mindful of the potential for creaky steps. He made it to the top silently, as did Kamikaze right behind him. The first thing he noticed when he peered down the hallway was a little pink feline curled up in a tiny ball on the carpet. Chase stopped and extracted an Ultra ball from his pocket, one of the few left in all of Sinnoh. "Be ready, Kami," he muttered. "If this ball misses I want you to use False Swipe. Quiet the Skitty as quickly and efficiently as you can. I don't want anyone to know we're up here yet."

Holding his breath, Chase threw the Ultra ball. It struck the Skitty on the back and sucked it inside with a flash of light. The ball landed on the plush carpet and shook violently for several seconds until suddenly it stopped. Chase breathed a sigh of relief. He hadn't thought that a Skitty would put up too much of a fight, but he had been afraid that he would be wrong.

He crossed the hall and picked the ball up. From within his pocket he produced a seal developed by Xavier to hold a ball shut. He wrapped it around the ball's opening, thoroughly securing the Skitty inside. It would just have to wait in his pocket until they got back to the Chateau. What was important now was gathering clothing and other supplies for the people at the Chateau.

Chase went through the first open door he came to. As it turned out, this was the bathroom. There were showers at the Chateau, naturally, so on raids Chase always made sure to grab soaps. This family obviously consisted of both males and females. There were feminine body soaps, which he put into his hoodie pocket as well as the masculine ones. Due to the raids performed by himself and other teams the Chateau was never low on soaps, but it never hurt to have a surplus. It wouldn't be a good thing if everyone was sweaty and foul smelling.

With the bathroom sufficiently raided he went on to the bedrooms. He took socks and shirts, and shoved them into his swelling pocket, and folded jeans to put in the pack on Kami's back. When both his pocket and Kami's pack were sufficiently full he crept from room to room in search of Pokemon or Pokeballs. The third room he entered turned out to belong to a girl probably about seventeen. On her bedside table were three Magna Balls and two Primary Balls, suggesting that she was a trainer possibly only home for a few days to visit. Despite how Chase could respect the effort that went into training Pokemon, he couldn't respect being a Synthetic. He put all five balls into his pocket and left her room quickly before she awakened.

When Chase met his team downstairs he found that they had success as well with food, trinkets, clothing, cleaning supplies, and even another Pokemon. They could, then, go on to the next house.

House after house went in much the same fashion, accumulating all manner of supplies. After they had hit four houses and their bags were full Chase and his team fled back to the forest. "Signal, Alice," Chase murmured. The Misdreavus floated to the thinnest part of the trees and unleashed a Shadow Ball into the air, letting the rest of the party know that it was time to go. As soon as they had assembled around Chase he fled in the direction of the Chateau. People would be waking up soon, and they would realize what was missing. It was crucial that they be out of sight by the time that happened. He glanced around every few seconds to make sure that he was being followed. After several feet he stopped dead, his heart thudding. The foliage here was disturbed, flattened, and speckled with blood.

"Be on your guard."

He followed the trail, noting that the way the blood splattered indicated that the wounded party had been running in the direction of the Chateau. His heart dropped. What if it had been one of their own members? He picked up the pace, beginning to fear the worst.

"Stay back," he told his team finally. "I don't know what's ahead, but I need you to stay here and back me up. I'll let you know if I need help."

Slowly the unconscious form of a young woman came into view. Chase was immediately rendered speechless by the state she was in. Even with her covered with blood in places, she was stunningly beautiful. Long legs, perfect skin, long blonde hair, and a full figure certainly complimented her. But no matter how gorgeous she was, she was injured. He hurried as close to her as he could get and knelt down. Automatically his eyes were drawn to the way her shorts were torn tantalizingly high, and her shirt was ripped deliciously low. But that wasn't the important part.

He grasped her wrist between his fingers, feelings for a pulse, and brushed hair out of her face. "Can you hear me?" he asked softly.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Colbie heard footsteps coming in her direction, and allowed herself to smirk slightly before she fell back into her facade of being unconscious and wounded.

She heard a single person walk through the brush she was hidden in, her trained ears telling her that it was male; perfect.

She felt the man's eyes on her, and on the slits in her clothing. Inabikari barked and whined, begging the man to help her Mistress.

Colbie felt him inspect her injuries briefly, then felt her wrist for a pulse. He spoke to her, asking if she could hear him. She let her eyes move beneath thei lids, then opened her now-coloured eyes and looked at the man in front of her.

She gasped, and shot up.

"P-please don't kill me! I d-didn't do anything!" she sobbed, pushing him away from her, and cowaring next to a tree.

Strikit

Years
  • Chase didn't have much experience with finding wounded beautiful women in the middle of a forest. As a result he had to rely mainly on instincts, and what he thought might be the right thing to do. When he spoke to her she responded, which was a good sign. Her eyes fluttered briefly, then flew open. As soon as she saw him she pulled away and cowered at the base of a nearby tree, whimpering and begging for mercy. Her Luxray whined at him, which Chase interpreted as a plea for his help.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he said gently. "You're safe now. We're all True Borns here."

He came closer to her slowly, not wanting to frighten her further. His hands, he kept visible at all times, to ascertain that she knew he wasn't holding a weapon on her. "Just come with us and we'll get you bandaged up."

He didn't bother to ask her whether she could stand. Instead he picked her up bridal style and went back to his raid party. They stood in a close knit group, their Pokemon around them. Kamikaze approached him tentatively, unsure how he felt about the woman his master was carrying. Though Chase's mind may be clouded by her beauty, Kamikaze's was not. He was even more nervous when he noticed her Luxray. Though it may be injured, it was still a danger to them. At least he had the type advantage.

"Wak?" he questioned, his expression cold and calculating. Chase glared at him, letting him know that he wouldn't accept the notion of leaving her.

"We need to get back now. Xavier will be wondering where we are."

That said, he started off again in the direction of the Chateau, not really caring whether people were thinking that he was only taking her back because of her beauty.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Gerallt walked down the aisles, grabbing a packet of Tomato Berry seeds. The store was quaint and simple; seven rows of shelves, a cash register to the right, and a small freezer section on the wall to the left. Behind the checkout counter were stairs to the flat above the grocery store. It was also simple.

Gerallt walked up the stairs into a messy living room, and Gerallt passed by the electronics. To the right was a kitchen, but it didn't hold any food. Last was the bedroom, were Gerallt found the clothes dresser. "Jackpot," Gerallt breathed. OWaIn was downstairs, but Gerallt just stuffed a few pairs of clothes into his jacket pockets. Then he glanced over the bedside table, and saw a new Primary Ball.

Gerallt froze when he saw the receipt it was standing on. It read specifically that it was a clone of the doduos from Siarl Breeding Farms. Gerallt grabbed the primary ball and looked out the window. At that time Gerallt saw the purple flash of a shadow ball, and he rushed down stairs. Gerallt then stalked out with OWaIn following.

~

"Stay back," Chase told the team. "I don't know what's ahead, but I need you to stay here and back me up. I'll let you know if I need help." Gerallt understood that the order was a non negotiable, and he watched as Chase crept ahead into the bloody and flattened foliage. It was a big surprise when Chase came back a few minutes later with a hot woman slung over his shoulder.

Gerallt was going to make a comment before aborting after Chase's response to Kamikaze's cold growl. Instead Gerallt walked after Chase, winking at the swish of branches that were shoved aside as the woman was carried through the forest. Oh well, Gerallt couldn't say that he didn't want to be the one carrying that beautiful figure.

Strikit

Years
  • Finally the rush of the day had calmed. As the sun set, there was a temporary relief from all the papers that needed her signature, all the True Borns that needed her verdict, and all of the problems that couldn't seem to be solved without her. Technically, her office closed at seven, but she never was able to go home until nine at the earliest. With a sigh she pushed the last piece of paper to the side and glanced at the clock. It was nine thirty, not horribly late. But the time had more significance to her than just when she was able to leave.

Right on time, the phone in her breast pocket rang once to let her know she had a call. Immediately she took it out, flipped it open, and held it to her ear. Two sentences told her everything she needed to know.

"Thank you. Your reward will be waiting for you at the designated location. I will contact you if I have need of your services again."

With that she hung up and returned the phone to her breast pocket. Wordlessly she stood, letting Everette know it was time to go. She and her Raticate left the office without speaking to anyone. Both were exhausted, and Naomi's mind was still reeling. At the moment she had no enemies that she needed to take care of. But if that Avian girl didn't get out of her way, she might just find a reason to take such extreme measures. Absent mindedly she fiddled with the gold bracelet around her right wrist. Engraved on a plate which the chain attached to were the initials, A.J.

The young woman remained limp in his arms as Chase carried her home. With her head resting against his chest, he could smell her perfume. The intoxicatingly beautiful aroma suited her perfectly and, along with the tantalizing rips in her clothing, clouded his judgment. Kamikaze, Alice, and Cyco all thought the same thing as they followed him, single file. When Jack had come to the Chateau Chase had exploded on him, and treated him like a criminal. But he simply found this young woman in the woods, and decided to bring her back to their only stronghold.

At least half an hour passed before the raid party came to the back of the Chateau. "Open the gate, Kami," Chase muttered. The Marowak unlatched the gate and pulled it outward. The hounds stood at attention on either side, growling at the woman and her Luxray. But Chase ignored them, knowing that if they received no order to attack, they wouldn't.

When they entered the Chateau people here and there stopped to stare at the woman, some because of concern for her injuries, some because they didn't trust anyone they didn't recognize, and some because she was simply stunningly beautiful.

With the entrance hall looming before him, Chase stood aside to let everyone pass ahead of him. Shauna glared at him and gestured toward the staircase.

"You can't just bring her in here. Someone needs to go get Xavier so he can verify her."

Chase glared right back. "Fine. You go do it, then."

"I will." Huffing, she ascended the stairs to Xavier's office, leaving Chase with the young woman, her Luxray, and the rest of the raid party.

"You may all dissipate now if you like. You can stay here too, it's really all up to you."

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Colbie watched the man with guarded eyes as he tried to show that he meant no harm to her. She tensed as he approached, and flinched as he picked her up bridal-style, and started to carry her back to his raid party.

Inside, Colbie felt extremely filthy, what with being touched by a disgusting True-Born and all. She would need multiple showers later to rid herself of the grim of him.

She snuggled herself against his chest as she started to feign semi-consciousness. Her insides shuddered.

Colbie heard some questioning whispers, and heard a Pokemon question his Master's choice softly, she opened one eye into a slit, to chec that Inabikari was following closely as she had ordered her to.

She was, as Colbie expected, trotting along with a fearful and pathetic gleam in her eyes.

She heard a slight squeak of rusty hinges as the group entered though a gate. Guard dogs growled at her and Inabikari. Colbie tensed in feigned fear, and Inabikari made a soft sound of fear.

It grew warmer as they entered the Chateau, and Colbie allowed herself to stir slightly. Her eyes opened, revealing the brown iris' beneath. She stared at her 'savior', and felt the gazes of everyone around her on her.

Inabikari sat at Chase's feet, gazing up at her Mistress. Waiting for something to happen. She and Colbie alike were bored already, this was much too easy.

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
  • ((Well, I might as well time-skip, since giant man never replied and I doubt Ellie would just wait in front of him for the while it took the raid party to find Colbs and take her back. o wo))

Finally free of all her things, Ellie stretched her arms up high as the purple backpack laid against the wall, empty except for some Pokeballs and a couple of socks she was too lazy to pick up and put away. Shirl toyed with the tattered dragon hoodie that hung from the backpack, poking the orange horns that came out of its head with a small smile, which Ellie couldn't help but chuckle at as she threw herself on the bed, instantly messing up the sheets and pillows that had been ever so carefully laid out by whatever person had done it.

'I never did get why clean up your room, it just gets messed up again anyways...' She sighed and snuggled up to the soft mattress, it felt like she was back home and the world was at complete bliss. I mean, after months of sleeping on rocks and bugs, anyone would kill for some form of soft back support, wouldn't they? 'Guess I'll go downstairs to check if there's someone in particular I'll like to prank tonight...' She took a strand of sturdy string and snared it around her finger, spinning it around with a small smirk as she imagined all the amazing pranks she could pull with such a simple, singular object. With an innocent grin, she skipped to the door and tied it to the hinge, tying the other to a lucky chip on the door's arch, pulling on it a few times to make sure it wouldn't break, and with luck on her side, it didn't.

'Nyahahaha, let's go, Shirl~ If any smartarse gets in here, I hope they leave a tooth or two for me~' With a gleeful smile, she opened the door and carefully stepped over the barely visible string, Shirl standing up and following behind soon after, nearly tripping a back paw as she stepped over the string herself. Working her way through the long hallways of the seemingly abandoned mansion, she reached the stairway leading to the lobby rather quick, walking for once as Shirl largely towered over her. At least, a couple of inches was 'towering' in Ellie's five foot world. The fact she could slide down the hand-rail eased her size related pains as she witnessed the entrance of a small group, led by a man with a scantily clad woman in his arms. Landing with a nonchalant tap on the floor, she skipped over and tilted her head, first looking at the handsome guy at the front and giving him a smile that made her look like a seven year old, Ellie completely oblivious to this fact. Her eyes then turned to the girl, though she had to climb on Shirl to get a really good look, her appearance making her grimace, albeit not because of her current state. Though every guy had their minds in their pants and the girls were jealous beyond recognition, Ellie had but one thing to say about the blonde.

'So, who's the skank with the stripper clothes? She get raped or something?'

((Oh, you do not know how I have missed Ellie's smartass comments. xD))​

Serin

Noob
    Years
  • Ivan
    Ivan had been silently following the group, not too close for them to sense his presence, but then not too far behind to lose track of them. His Weavile was following discretely behind him; Ivan himself almost forgot he was with him.

The group entered through the town away from any open areas, moving quickly from one house to another, each time carrying more things which belonged to that household. Ivan was perched high up in a tree, binoculars at hand, observing every action made by the group, every so often unclipping a notebook and pen to jot down a few notes.

Finally, the group seemed to be fleeing the town, and of course, Ivan and his Weavile followed them once more. They moved quickly but then one seemed to stop and searched around a bush briefly when a girl and her Luxray was revealed. Ivan stared strong at the female, faintly recognizing her face from somewhere. The one that found the girl checked her out and then after a brief conversation, the group began to move again with the new party member.

"C...Colbie?" Ivan continued to observe her through his binoculars, "Neh, it can't be..." Then he continued on with his silent pursuit.

At last, after following the group through the forest for quite a while, they finally reached an old building, "The Old Chateau!" Ivan couldn't believe it. It was a spot so obvious, yet no one ever thought to look there. "This must be the rumored stronghold of the True Borns. It has to be!" Ivan observed the guard Pokemon and snipers positioned across the open area inside the gates. "Yes...It has to be..."

--------------------
    Jonathan
    Gold soared across the sky for several hours, when finally the group of humans and Pokemon began to leave Floaroma. "Alright, that's good...They are retreating from the town." Jonathan said as he pulled out the plug from Gold's goggles, and the Pidgeot chirped and gently floated towards the tree tops of Eterna Forest and found a branch in open space, perfect for landing upon.

"Can you take me to the ground...I'm a bit injured and I don't think I could possibly climb down a tree or manage to land from a drop so high up." Jonathan turned his head to try and look at his shoulder. With just actions to show his understanding, Gold jumped off the branch and dropped towards the ground, it's wings spread out to slow down the fall. Jonathan reached for the designated Pokeball for Gold inside his canister and returned the Pokemon.

"Now, the forest isn't that big I don't think, so if I just head North I think, maybe I will come across the stronghold those people was talking about back near Sunnyshore...."Jonathan was muttering as he rambled through the forest...I've been lucky so far...Let's see if all of that wasn't in vain.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Skar and Odessa woke up to the sound of talking outside,"dissipate now if you like...".Skar wondered out into the hall of the Chateau, Odessa following behind him. Another comment made Skar turn his head 'So, who's the skank with the stripper clothes? She get raped or something?'. Skar noticed a woman, short, and with a blue flareon. Skar looked to who she was talking to and noticed a guy with a women,cut up pretty badly, over his shoulder. He decided to ask what was going on, going on the basis that he would probably be at the Chateau awhile and should know as much as possible about what was going on. He walked up to the man "Same question as her" Skar said, gesturing towards the short women.

Strikit

Years
  • Normally, Chase wasn't the type to be testosterone driven and over protective. He believed in the philosophy, every man for himself, and most women, too. But when one was injured too badly to function, and on his side of course, he couldn't bear to leave them where they lay. He glared at everyone, daring them to question his logic. Luckily, some of the raid party had left their spoils on the ground in an organized pile and gone off to bed, assuring that he wouldn't get angry with them. Those who did stay no doubt wanted to learn the fate of this beautiful woman, and find out whether she would be allowed to stay.

The sound of someone sliding down the banister caused Chase to look up quickly. A tiny figure had apparently found a more fun way to descend the stairs, with a blue Flareon alongside her. Alarm bells immediately went off on his head; the Flareon was surely Synthetic. But when no one moved to apprehend her he knew that Xavier had already reviewed her case and given her permission to stay. That would be alright, then. He would have no problem with her, due to his own Synthetic Kabutops. He would be a hypocrite to complain.

He would have been perfectly content to ignore her presence and focus on the matter at hand. However, when she spoke, he tensed and shot her a rough glance. "Be more sensitive, will you? Maybe she did. And if she did I doubt she wants to talk about it. What she needs is to warm up and get some medical care."

"You really ought to learn to control your temper, you know," Xavier's voice echoed down the staircase. For the third time that day he came into the entrance hall to decide if a new True Born was truly legitimate and if they would be allowed to stay. Surprisingly, Xavier didn't so much as glance at the woman's scant clothing, or the rips that showed almost too much. Jack, on the other hand, stopped dead as his eyes fell on her Luxray. His master paused to raise an eyebrow at him, causing him to shake his head and begin walking again with as much dignity and as little emotion as possible. But he had been undoubtedly stricken by the Electric lioness. Wary of this, Xavier went first and stopped in front of Chase.

"Explain."

Chase cleared his throat and stood up straighter. "Sir, I found her in the forest like this. She has multiple wounds, some serious, and I fear severe blood loss and infection if they aren't treated quickly. Her eyes are brown with no sign of contacts in the sclera. Her Luxray is in a similar state, though she is Synthetic. I don't know the story behind it, but she seems benign enough."

Xavier nodded and lifted her eyelid enough to see that Chase had been correct. Her irises were brown, and there was no sign of contacts. With no reason to believe that there was foul play, he took her from Chase and motioned to her Luxray.

"Come, we'll take care of you. If you have the appetite, after we bandage your wounds and you get cleaned up I shall have Jack bring you dinner."

Jack twitched his ears, the only sign of his approval of this plan, and offered her a nod of the head to affirm that he would indeed do as much.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Colbie almost jumped up and ***** slapped the girl who had called her a 'skank in stripper clothes'. Though it was true she was scantily clothed at the moment, and she did tend to sleep around to get what she wanted, it just wasn't nice for the girl to say!

She would be killed first.

Colbie listened as they spoke of her, and of her finding by Chase. She almost smirked at a few points, but kept her face emoionless.

Colbie let her eyeball go slack as Xavier lifted the lid to check if she was a legit True-Born. She forced herself not to let her vision focas on him, so she seemed still semi-conscious.

She left herself being transferred to another's arms, and carried off. She groaned and opened her eyes, feigning just waking up from a slumber.

"W-What happened? Am I dead? Are you God or something?" she asked, and put a hand to her head, pretending to have a major headache.

---

Inabikari followed the man who now held her Mistress. She watched as her Mistress opened her eyes and groaned.

She whimpered slightly and licked her Mistress's hand in a loving effort, the acting coming naturally to her as she had to do it many times before.

Inabikari glanced at the Pokemon next to her, and blinked in a greeting at him.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • The man completely ignored Skar, almost as if he wasn't even there. He wondered vaguely if it was on purpose or if he just wasn't very noticeable, he could easily deal with the second option since it would probably make exploring around the Chateau easier. He turned his attention back to the girl with the blue flareon.

Skar studied her and the Flareon a second then said "My name is Skar, and this is Odessa" he gestured towards Odessa then paused a second before asking "What's your name then?"

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
  • Ellie couldn't help but chuckle at her apparent scolding, shrugging as Shirl let out a sigh of agreement, she was kind of being plenty rude towards the newcomer. She gave the man an apologetic look before Ellie jumped off of her, landing with a fairy-like tap on the wooden floor. Of course, with her attitude, 'fairy' was the last word you'd use to describe her right now, 'Well excuuuuuse me, princess, I say what I see, and she looks... asking for it, really. And if she was raped, don't you think her pants wouldn't be on or at least ripped in a way to, uh, you know, allow entry?' She couldn't help but chuckle at her insinuation, looking over at her many cuts before blinking, feeling a little sorry for the girl, though not much, really, looking back at the man, 'Though it sucks she's so cut up... She'll heal, though. Just try not to stare as much at her skin, aye, boyo~? Name's Elie, by the way~'

She gave the man a quick wink and shrug, she had to admit he was kinda cute, and as she saw Xavier walking towards his general direction, not exactly with the best mood face, she quickly scooted away, not wanting to be a bother, just far enough that she could still hear the conversation, however, merely out of curiosity. She frowned a little when she was allowed to stay, but decided not to make a fuss out of it, she was allowed home too, after all. As they walked away, she heard what the woman said and laughed to herself, before watching her for what few moments she could. She did not look particularly traumatized, really, and the most she could think about was that she got attacked by hungry Pokemon, 'Please, rape victim my arse,' she mumbled to herself before turning around, nearly bumping into a brunette guy who addressed Ellie not long after. His height wasn't as gigantic as her other new friend, but the fact he was taller still bothered her slightly, though she decided to ignore it.

'My name? Elizabeth, but call me Ellie, mah good chap! And I see you're an Eevee fan yourself? This furball here's Shirl, glad to meet you, Skar~' She smiled big and offered her tiny hand, which shrunk in comparison to the Skar's hand, 'I like your name, by the way, all mysterious and... uncommon, really. But still awesome.' With a ponder face, she leaned closer to him, as if about to say the most mysterious of mysteries, but instead asked him, 'What do you think of the new girl, anyways? Think 'skank' was a tad too much?' She smiled innocently, like someone who knew what they did and was not really ashamed of it. Which was the case with her, really.

Shirl simply bowed her head and gave him a smile herself before turning to Odessa, chuckling internally at how big she was compared to the smaller Umbreon, 'Hello there, Odessa, it is good to see another of my, well, somewhat species in this house. I hope we can get along, like Ellie said, my name is Shirl, pleasure to meet you.' She would have offered her paw, only to imitate her trainer, but had to hold herself back, as to not seem odd in Pokemon etiquette, if there really was such a thing.​

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • Alex's pokemon was quite nice, allowing her to pet it and all. Sirius gave the thing a few more pats before lowering her arm. A Charmander ran over to greet Alex, and Sirius had to stop herself from letting out a cry. It was so cute!

Sirius smiled, but she could feel Dosne tapping against the back of her boot in annoyance.

"Don't be jealous Dosne," she said down to him softly. He wasn't used to being around so many pokemon, besides his two sisters. He snorted up at her, going back to staring into space.

"How do you train them?" she directed at Alex. "Battles against each other?"

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    The Charmander nodded, and scurried away to wake up his Houndour roommate. He was always in a good mode, and he had cheered Alexander up multiple times. Sirius had made a good choice. Charmander stood a fair different from the dark dog, and poked him in the head and quickly jumped back. The Houndour looked up, and growled at the unflinching pokemon who woke him. Alexander whistled twice, and grabbed the Houndour's attention. He quickly looked at Alexander, ears perked up. Alexander waved them over.

"How do you train them? Battle against each other?"

Alexander turned just as quickly as the Houndour at the sound of Sirius bring him, once again, back to the tour. He had forgotten her again, even with Vibrava's load buzzing. Vibrava floated back onto Alexander's shoulder. "Sometimes, but we mostly have them do other activities. Obstacle courses, objective games, and sometimes we have them meat other biome's pokemon, and we have cross battles. These guys get to go out more often than the others since there obviously isn't a surplus of pokemon here. Poor Charmander is probably board out of his mind more often than not. The Houndour over there is lazy, and ignores him."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Skar thought a moment before answering Ellie's question about the woman with the Luxray. "She's hurt, and she has looks, so every other guy here will probably act as her slaves" Skar answered honestly.

Odessa looked at the flareon the called itself Shirl. She never talked much but decided to make an exception for Shirl. "I'm Odessa, nice to meet you to" she said. Odessa memorized Shirl and her trainer's scent as she breathed in, so she could find them in the future if need be.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • "Poor guy," Sirius mumbled, then felt her stomach growl. She'd love to watch a battle, but suddenly she was regretting coming up here. Dosne seemed to sense her thoughts, and let out a low grunt. He was starving, and he knew they had work tonight. It wouldn't do to go half starved.

"Thanks for showing me around Doctor Alexander," she said politely, "but I've taken up enough of your time. I'll let you get back to work. I need some food before they drag us back out onto the field."

She turned, and found the bridge of land over the lava seemed a bit narrower than before.

{OOC: I'm ditching yooooou. :P }

Strikit

Years
  • Xavier Wilcott had been called plenty of things, but he had never been called 'god.' He chuckled and shook his head. "No, my dear. You're alive and you will be well after you receive some medical attention. My name is Xavier, and I am the leader of the True Born stronghold. It's my job to see the new people coming in to make sure that they're not imposters. Then I put them on a year long probation. If anything suspicious happens they ill be interrogated and if isolation is necessary, so be it. But before we do anything we need to get you taken care of."

There was a subtle warning underneath his words. The circumstances by which she had been found were highly suspicious, and unlike Chase, Xavier was concerned with the possibility that she may still be a wolf in sheep's clothing. Whether she was or wasn't the fact was that she was still bleeding, and Xavier didn't have it in him to just let her bleed when she could be innocent. In due course he entered the room designated as a hospital and set her down on one of the beds.

"She has had a nasty shock," he explained to one of the by standing nurses. There were always personnel present due to the danger of injury being high, so they immediately began work on her. They cleaned her wounds, stitched what needed to be stitched, and wrapped what needed to be wrapped.

"There you are, dearie," the elderly nurse who had volunteered to take her case said gently. "Would you like some medication to put you to sleep? I'm sure you must be exhausted."

While the human nurses bustled around her master, the Luxray was tended to by three Chansey. They went through roughly the same motions as the other nurses, though with the addition of the moves Softboiled and Refresh. Jack stood by nervously with a smile unlike any he would usually give.

[Is there anything else you would like?]

Back