• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • @Klippy, not tryna challenging you. But instead of thinking that Winter, Fletch and I are sus, have you tried considering that your message sender is a scum? :o Like what makes ya believe he or she's a townie?

OP said:
    The Sandman
    The man responsible for the dreams of all. Each night he may visit another player and dust their eyes with sand. When they awaken, they will recall a dream that either showed a single, innocent person, or three people, among which one is an enemy. Should anyone else visit The Sandman's target during the same night, however, the dream will be disturbed and the dreamer will not recall it when they awake.
    He's town aligned which means the message would be innocent. However I recalled a dream from a visit last night as well which means:
    A. Klippy's Lying
    B. I'm Lying
    C. None of us are lying and the Doppleganger didn't actually copycat the Valk but instead got the Sandman.

I wouldn't dismiss C so easily. Only Johnny knows the people who claimed Valk and there's also a role that allows people to die regardless if the Valk saved them, if his action lands on someone who is to die. There's a bit of an unknown and we need to wait for the Sandman to verify with Johnny. Is there anything that I'm missing that may prove C wrong, Johnny? And I mean for sure, not possibilities, although I wouldn't mind hearing those either.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    He's town aligned which means the message would be innocent. However I recalled a dream from a visit last night as well which means:
    A. Klippy's Lying
    B. I'm Lying
    C. None of us are lying and the Doppleganger didn't actually copycat the Valk but instead got the Sandman.

I wouldn't dismiss C so easily. Only Johnny knows the people who claimed Valk and there's also a role that allows people to die regardless if the Valk saved them, if his action lands on someone who is to die. There's a bit of an unknown and we need to wait for the Sandman to verify with Johnny. Is there anything that I'm missing that may prove C wrong, Johnny? And I mean for sure, not possibilities, although I wouldn't mind hearing those either.
    Letter C is the very reason for my doubt.

I don't think Klippy's lying, because my intuition says so. It might work to randomly pick 3 innos and expose one of them as a maf, but hey if all three innos are lynched (and proved to be inno) that plan would backfire on Klippy.

As for you, hmm, I only recall the debate on you. XD

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hmm so Wiz tried to copy the valkyrie's ability and identity thus learning the identity of the person he copied. I'm genuinely confused (and no, not trying to change the topic; just carry on with the current topic), I thought Wiz belongs to the mafia group, why would he whisper to you, who's supposed to be on the townies' side? :o

Please don't tell me it's because he died as a valkyrie...

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • The doppelganger (wiz) confirmed the identity of the valkyrie to me. He had no other way of knowing that if he hadn't visited them.

Also, at this point we've already established that you're full of it, Pecilia.

In that case we need the Sandman to whisper you who they visited last night because that's the only way you can confirm. Your accusations on me are all speculation, this is the only bit of evidence you really have. Klippy whispered you a role, and so did Winter and Fletch. One of them is lying in terms of claiming and they may never be counterclaimed due to multiple inactives. If sandman says he visited Klippy last night then it would show I'm lying and either Fletch or Winter is lying. However if Sandman says he visited me last night then Klippy's lying for sure, and Fletch and Winter are more likely to be innocent then scum. We need to know this erelong as night is approaching.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    What even....

First, the doppelganger is third party. He copies the role of the player he visits, he doesn't pick a role, he picks a player. That's how he knew who the Valkyrie was, and he died as Arxium. Roles aren't revealed upon death, only alignment.

Ah okay... I haven't been this confused as ever. Lmfao
    Thanks for clearing up!

And anyone here gonna claim the tanuki role? Care to tell us the reason for saving me? Tell them it's favoritism and I'm your fav. 3:)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    The Doppelganger essentially becomes a second, exact copy of the role they take on. It's listed as third party in the OP but it says they copy the alignment of the role too, so we do have two town-sided Valks.

Also it's confirmed in the Day 1 phase post that the Doppelganger copied the Valk:
    The Doppelganger watched as the Valkyrie guided Mari to Valhalla, and instantly took a keen interest in the woman. It glanced her over, and began to feel its shape mold itself to a new body. Now there would be two guides to Valhalla within the walls of Arxium.

edit: triple ninja'd

Last edited:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    In that case we need the Sandman to whisper you who they visited last night because that's the only way you can confirm. Your accusations on me are all speculation, this is the only bit of evidence you really have. Klippy whispered you a role, and so did Winter and Fletch. One of them is lying in terms of claiming and they may never be counterclaimed due to multiple inactives. If sandman says he visited Klippy last night then it would show I'm lying and either Fletch or Winter is lying. However if Sandman says he visited me last night then Klippy's lying for sure, and Fletch and Winter are more likely to be innocent then scum. We need to know this erelong as night is approaching.

Thanks for missing me. :(

The Doppelganger essentially becomes a second, exact copy of the role they take on. It's listed as third party in the OP but it says they copy the alignment of the role too, so we do have two town-sided Valks.

Also it's confirmed in the Day 1 phase post that the Doppelganger copied the Valk:
    Yeah, got confused for a bit No, that's actually a lot. XD And sorry for that clumsy mess everyone

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Thanks for missing me. :(

We're sure you're the Nine Tailed Fox, we just don't know your alignment for sure. Personally I find it unlikely you are because there was no mention of the Tailfox with any of the Shepards in the day/night posts. Oh and who willingly wants to be a bad guy, seriously it's obviously best if you're a town because you need to survive 9 days for something to happen. That's why I excluded you because you're probably, most likely town.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Oh... That's bad..,

Why would you not claim your report earlier? What did it even say?

# #Burn:Pecilla

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I don't trust any of you, but you've proven to be uncooperative and anti-town. You both might be lying, but unlike you, Klippy didn't wait to have a plethora of votes against him to tell he was visited by the sandman lol.

No instead he wanted to peg one of the 3 people under the guise that one was scum. However if none are scum, we'd vote for another one until we killed them all and then we'd go for Klippy for lying. That's 3 days wasted killing town. That fits a scum narrative more then keeping someone who's not been accused innocent confidential to bait out anyone who may claim otherwise. That's why I also whispered it, and to make sure someone know of said person's innocence as I thought I was going to die. I'm keeping my role secret, like some other people, because I think there's something up that could really ruin the town.

EDIT:
    Oh... That's bad..,

Why would you not claim your report earlier? What did it even say?

# #Burn:Pecilla
    Give me time to respond dang it.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    We're sure you're the Nine Tailed Fox, we just don't know your alignment for sure. Personally I find it unlikely you are because there was no mention of the Tailfox with any of the Shepards in the day/night posts. Oh and who willingly wants to be a bad guy, seriously it's obviously best if you're a town because you need to survive 9 days for something to happen. That's why I excluded you because you're probably, most likely town.

But I don't think the mafia will let me live for nine days to wait for my full powers to shine? Alternatively, my alignment is still unclear in the public's eyes, the townies might still see me as a threat. If there's no confirmed maf to kill, I might follow Gunner's originally destined road, ya know, better kill the third party than the confirmed inno? XD

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Johnny has his points right, Pecilia (so yes, it's better to refrain arguing, people will only see that as avoiding or you're trying to extend the whole thiing). If you wanna stay, you really hafta prove more than you're showing right now. Otherwise, once the time's up, you say goodbye.~

Years
  • I have to be honest here, Johnny's logic here is flawless. If by some weird chance Pecilia flips town, they'd have made some very bad choices.

I feel weird not having more to say because it's kind of odd for me but I'm slower to get here than the rest of you so everything I want to say has been said already by Johnny and Juno.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • We're not lynching any of those in Klippy's report yet. In case you haven't figured it out yet, we're lynching you.
    Obviously, and I told you that the Sandman can confirm whether or not Klippy is lying. Which means you've wasted 4 days killing innocents to bag one scum while they continue rampaging about murdering more innocents because Valk can only save one a day. It's shown that Moses' and Bo Peep hunt out alone. We also have an Serial Killer. This would lead up to scum buying enough time to get the Valk and continue to kill a ton of innocents all because of the impatience in the town and reliance of your whole whisper circle jerk. This play is certain to end badly for the town.

Yes, I know. You've said several times that something that was neither written in the OP, nor was it even hinted at, might ruin this plan.
    Why would it be? If it was then you wouldn't be doing this lol.

Man, you keep pulling off far-fetched, baseless hypothetical scenarios in which you get to keep your role a secret from the only confirmed innocent and live to tell the story, but that's not how you play mafia.
    Scenarios that can be confirmed and shjould be considered deeply.

One does not simply assume that the GM will suddenly change the mechanics of the game to come and bite us in the ass later; you bring facts, facts that you can see written in the OP, phase posts or at least something a confirmed innocent knows by the use of their night actions.
    Somethings are meant to be secret.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Another question. Johnny, what happens if you do somehow die? I'm positive that everyone who'd benefit from you being dead is going to gun for you tonight in an attempt to see what actions will work.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • The game continues as any regular one would, with roles doing their thing, and scumhunting and other cool stuff.

You should try it instead of voting for yourself^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I mean, yeah. We'd have wasted 2 days on whispers and possibly a mislynch if Pecilia flips town. Do you have a backup plan for your whispers if this does somehow happen?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I did whisper. You just have to read the entire Bee Movie script if you want to find out what my role is. Also, what.

Back