• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Years
  • I thought culties died if their leader did, although I guess technically dying is being set free. Oh and did I mean how funny it was some people thought that me and my cat man got Grendeled?

It's quite common for that not to be the case in UG games.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    ##Guess Wet Noodle
    (Wet noodle is a character from Samurai I, the 2nd best movie ever, right after Samurai III)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • [## burn] Bardothren
    Still not sure about Sun, and would rather burn Grendel, but a halting the cult is better than killing an innocent. I've put together a vote list so far, for people's interest. No fancy CSS because I'm too old to be dealing with that shit, and will be heading to bed soon:

Spoiler:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    [## burn] Bardothren
    Still not sure about Sun, and would rather burn Grendel, but a halting the cult is better than killing an innocent. I've put together a vote list so far, for people's interest. No fancy CSS because I'm too old to be dealing with that shit, and will be heading to bed soon:

Spoiler:

And I'd also like to add that take note of those who voted for me, as they are mostly mafias who are trying to stall their time by tryna lynch me. ;)

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • It's like what Bard said, I'm more concerned with the cult then I am about you townies. The ones voting you Sun are more likely to be cultic.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    It's like what Bard said, I'm more concerned with the cult then I am about you townies. The ones voting you Sun are more likely to be cultic.

I'm not catching up again. I didn't know we have a cult here. Stop, stop, stop! Quit looking at me like that, I know I'm a bit absent-minded, ugh. A cult's a group of harmful third party to the townies and mafia, right?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    On mobile so forgive the formatting.

Hmm... Upon further consideration I guess I do have second thoughts

##UNBURN Sun

##BURN Bardothren

Back