• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Can I just say that whoever Sphinx is makes really shitty riddles like the one I got that made me die didn't even make sense and it was so vague, I call BS. Being Valk was so fun too :(

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I had a dream last night no it ain't the naughty kind ):

It says Seth can be trusted, waddya all fink?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Uh, I don't understand why the Hydra is in red text in the phase post? I don't think there is a Shepherd recruiter since the Imp was taken out of this game?

Oh, but I happen to know who Gretel is, Bard. :)

Nice. If you know who a doctor is, you should try to coordinate with them to save Gretel.

...dammit.

Also, inb4 Syn's the Sphinx. Just sayin' I'm getting a sense of dejavu.

[Kill] Syn
    Your vote is formatted wrong ;)

Remember Grendel?

Yeah I guessed you didn't.
    I don't understand what you are saying here?

I do but you don't want to find them and free me.
    Er, why not?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I meant that Grendel was supposed to out themselves but y'all forgot obviously.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Death Post:

Gretel whoever you are you coming to Heaven with me for enacting my revenge. Thanks fam. Now off I go. See ya'll in the Rapture!

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I meant that Grendel was supposed to out themselves but y'all forgot obviously.
    Unfortunately it seems he wasn't "present" so he didn't, I would think that since this is a new day he probably is safe from that wish now.

Now that does seem to eliminate some people who posted after that riddle was solved from being Grendel.

Also I still don't get why the Hydra is in red text.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Does it feel strange to any of you that this game seems to be racking up in kills?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    I don't get it. Someone explain. Why didn't Grendel out themselves? Wasn't that Nathan's wish? Did Grendel die as a result? I need to go back and analyze this ASAP

was the Hydra recruited by the mafia? I also don't get why Hydra is in red

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    ...but the Hydra was in red the last phase post also; this isn't new information. It's thanks to the Hydra that Moses is dead! All hail the Hydra, until her own slaughter, that is!

Back