• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Others that have been scumread are Klippy as Grendel, and I'm willing to believe that, considering his poor defense against that accusation and the fact that he quickly disappeared.

I know you later retracted your accusation with her reasoning being "crap", but you'll notice I've been pretty quiet most the game so far as it is. My role is legit useless, hence my silence, along with poorly timed phase changes that coincide with my being asleep or being at work or being busy (tonight I was at a BBQ, for example).

Happy to whisper my role though, if everyone deems it necessary.

Happy to go along with this burning though, especially since I received a vote from them.

##Burn Pecilia

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Where's the memo that Johnny is immortal? Did people even try to target him with their actions?

##Burn Pecilia

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    ##Burn Pecilia

Also, I was thinking... since a really large of amounts are suspicious, methinks you've got your threshold too high. Just something to think about. Or perhaps we're not talking enough.

Just running off a roll here.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Also, I was thinking... since a really large of amounts are suspicious, methinks you've got your threshold too high. Just something to think about. Or perhaps we're not talking enough.

Just running off a roll here.

The quota is based on how many total posts are made during a phase, and how many surviving players there are.

Many players made one or two posts during the first day, or didn't show up at all.

The status will go away by meeting the threshold at any point.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I share the concern that Naku would not make things this easy for us. There will either be some sort of punishment for this great knowledge that an "uninformed" townie should not have, or the enemy will try their hardest to figure out a way to kill/acquire Johnny.

Think my concern unjustified or suspicious, but I promise you it will do you no good to be rid of me as another townie. Plus I'll probably end up whispering my role to Johnny soon. ...Either that or a movie script.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Thanks Syn, that made my day

I'm not sure what qualifies as "too long" so my whisper may or may not be public when Naku wakes up. dw it's not a script.

Winter

Years
  • ....you do realize trying to pull what Syn did will backfire and give everyone including the mafia a chance to guess at your role?

I don't even know why everyone thinks the Bee Movie idea is so clever. It's not.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Woah, hold on. I actually abstained from the whisper for practically the same reasons as Pecilla. Naku's an experienced GM, so he wouldn't just include an immortal, confirmed innoccent role without any drawbacks.

I share the concern that Naku would not make things this easy for us. There will either be some sort of punishment for this great knowledge that an "uninformed" townie should not have, or the enemy will try their hardest to figure out a way to kill/acquire Johnny.

Think my concern unjustified or suspicious, but I promise you it will do you no good to be rid of me as another townie. Plus I'll probably end up whispering my role to Johnny soon. ...Either that or a movie script.

I'm not alone in this. So I'm being lynched because I tried to defend the notion?

I feel like he's gonna die somehow tonight because there's no way the game would be decided by whispering roles on days 1 & 2. That's too simple and quick of an end for a Naku game.
    You know I thought that maybe he would die to "inactivity" since he couldn't vote as a tree, then I thought that wouldn't make sense. I do feel you may be right though.

I may just cave and send a whisper of my role but it probably won't matter anyways.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Syn posted a VERY long message that allegedly contains his role. Due to the length it was leaked. So if we could just keep role whispers to

[role]
    [name]

Do we know if people know who sent the whisper

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    To clarify, I didn't say I was emulating what Syn did, I just had extra info I needed to give Johnny but I didn't know if it was long enough to be leaked.

Finding Syn's whisper amusing is a separate comment.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Okay yeah now that I reread the OP and stuff, I don't think Klippy is Grendel. Atleast not yet.

I forgot we had the Thunderbird in play, and they might have targeted Grendel. Even so, we aren't sure if Grendel did recruit two people last night so yeah.

##burn Pecilia

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Everyone saw it. Anyone who wants to bother can guess it. It's not rocket science, darling.
    Oh, apologies, I wasn't clear. I didn't intend to include any information in the movie script, just the script. Johnny'd be able to start up a movie rental store at that rate, if they weren't, y'know...dying/dead.

Placeholder vote just in case I forget or something.

##Burn Bardothren

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I suppose that does make sense after consideration, though I might suggest that perhaps some form of percentile-based cutoff might make sense (like taking the amount of posts the first 25% of players averages). Don't have to do it in the same game, just an idea.

I won't be changing my vote until further notice (might as well as be never) after reading, too.

This weekend is rather busy for me, so I won't be posting all too often

Winter

Years
  • Basically Pecilia thought that whispering to Johnny was "unfair" and now we are all coming for them.

Reactions: Sun
    Back