• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    :O people are using my memes! I'm so happy :3

raw

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Announcement:

Any vote marked "-" indicates that that player has missed two votes and is up for removal. Players marked this way that wish to remain in the game must contact me via Private Message tonight. Anyone who wishes to serve as a replacement may substitute in for any players marked this way that fail to contact me before the next day phase. Any players that do not contact me and do not receive a replacement will simply be killed off.

Day Two Vote Tally

Player

Votes For

Comme des Garçons
    Johnny
    Ewery1
    Nagi
    Abby
    Charlie Brown
    Melody
    Paranoia_
    Klippy
    Lost Heart
    Lugarugan
    Juno
    Omicron
    Bardothren
    Mars™
    Norðurljós
    Nathan
    Salzorrah
    jdthebud
    Nimsy
    Bidoof FTW
    Lelouch
    gimmepie
    Winter
    Superjolt
    Wiicked
    Aventine
    Twiggy
    CUTIEFLY!!!
    GreenFlame
    Zehn
    Kylie-chan
    Pecilia
    Mr Cat Dog
    Sopheria
    Cay
    Sun
    ShipItUp
    Fletch
    Comme des Garçons
    Does Note Vote
    -
    -
    Sun
    -
    Pecilia
    Pecilia
    Pecilia
    Pecilia
    -
    -
    -
    Pecilia
    Pecilia
    Pecilia
    -
    Pecilia
    Pecilia
    -
    Pecilia
    -
    -
    Pecilia
    -
    Pecilia
    -
    Pecilia
    Pecilia
    Bardothren
    -
    -
    Pecilia
    Pecilia
    -
    -
    Pecilia
    -
    -
    Comme des Garçons said:
    Johnny said:
    Ewery1 said:
    Nagi said:
    Abby said:
    Charlie Brown said:
    Melody said:
    Paranoia_ said:
    Klippy said:
    Lost Heart said:
    Lugarugan said:
    Juno said:
    Omicron said:
    Bardothren said:
    Mars™ said:
    Norðurljós said:
    Nathan said:
    Salzorrah said:
    jdthebud said:
    Nimsy said:
    Bidoof FTW said:
    Lelouch said:
    gimmepie said:
    Winter said:
    Superjolt said:
    Wiicked said:
    Aventine said:
    Twiggy said:
    CUTIEFLY!!! said:
    GreenFlame said:
    Zehn said:
    Kylie-chan said:
    Pecilia said:
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Sopheria said:
    Cay said:
    Sun said:
    ShipItUp said:
    Fletch said:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Faeries & Legends
    Beyond Haven

Night Two
    All this day could truly be described as was madness, but at least the citizens had seemed to come to a consensus on who to accuse.

Though many of them had kept silent, the accused individual had become rather suspicious after remaining somewhat quiet the day before. The Queen felt it was time to receive some answers.

Naku looked on as Queen Avra stepped up to address the crowd. He knew what she was going to say, but he also knew how often this approach seemed to fail. So why was it always how it went? As one of Arxium's priests, he'd have to perform rites for whatever poor soul was condemned by their peers. He'd be the one stuck with the aftermath of their violence.

Before the Queen could say anything, however, a man stepped forward and turned to face the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Moses said in his courteous tone. The tone that made him so charming, so trustworthy, so convincing. "I know how you all feel about this man that you are condemning . . . but are you not ignoring a greater threat?"

Murmurs broke out among the gathered citizens.

"I believe there is a better candidate to receive your ire. And she is standing right over," he paused as he pointed his staff at the person in question. "There."

His staff was pointed at a tree.

The dangerous person in question was a tree.

He wanted to burn a tree.

A tree.

The crowd burst into thunderous applause and everyone instantly began attacking the tree with insults and foolproof "logic."

The tree had to die!

Queen Avra was confused. But, if her subjects truly felt endangered by this tree, then the tree had to go.

"Burn it!" she commanded.

And then the tree was set on fire.

And, as a tree is wont to do when set on fire, it burned to the ground.

Jade Vale felt the fire searing her being as questions assaulted her mind. Why her? Why now? What had gone wrong? Why in all the hells were these fools burning a tree as if it were a murderer?

Tune in next week for all these answers, and more! Except none of them will actually be answered.

After the tree had been reduced to ash, the citizens of Arxium all began to head back to their homes.

Beyond the city's borders, the Sphinx sat with her latest victim.

"I am a river, a string, a concept, a thing. What am I?" she asked in a soothing cadence.

Ingrid Alta reached into her mind, and came incredibly close to the proper answer. It was, after all, something very near to her, as a guide to the halls of Valhalla. A guide to the afterlife. A guide to one's final . . .

"Fate," the Sphinx hissed, after Ingrid failed to produce the word by sunset.

And then, for the second time since the last sunset, Ingrid Alta was slain.

Back at the dragon cages, there was no one there attending it.

Something had happened after The Dragonkeeper took notice of two of his missing pets. And now he himself was absent.

But the cages were open.

And now the dragons of Arxium would be able to roam freely forevermore.
    Johnny is dead.
    Ewery1 is dead.

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • "Whispers" should be sent to me via Private Message, not to the player that they are meant for.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to alter your vote at any time, you must first [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting a new vote.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami

Comme des Garçons as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Abby as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Melody as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    Lugarugan as ???
    Juno as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Mars as ???
    Norðurljós as ???
    Nathan as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Winter as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Aventine as ???
    Twiggy as ???
    CUTIEFLY!!! as ???
    GreenFlame as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Kylie-chan as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Mr Cat Dog as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Cay as ???
    Sun as ???
    ShipItUp as ???
    Fletch as ???
    Alex Kaz as a Shepherd
    Seth Rollins as an Arxian
    Ethereal Wizard as an Arxian
    Ullion as a Shepherd
    Johnny as the Dryad
    Ewery1 as an Arxian

Comme des Garçons said:
    Johnny said:
    Ewery1 said:
    Nagi said:
    Abby said:
    Charlie Brown said:
    Melody said:
    Paranoia_ said:
    Klippy said:
    Lost Heart said:
    Lugarugan said:
    Juno said:
    Omicron said:
    Bardothren said:
    Mars™ said:
    Norðurljós said:
    Nathan said:
    Salzorrah said:
    jdthebud said:
    Nimsy said:
    Bidoof FTW said:
    Lelouch said:
    gimmepie said:
    Winter said:
    Superjolt said:
    Wiicked said:
    Aventine said:
    Twiggy said:
    CUTIEFLY!!! said:
    GreenFlame said:
    Zehn said:
    Kylie-chan said:
    Pecilia said:
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Sopheria said:
    Cay said:
    Sun said:
    ShipItUp said:
    Fletch said:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Sorry for the delay. One last replacement must confirm, but the day phase is in the works and will be posted sometime tomorrow.

Also, the first event of the game

Another reason the day phase was delayed

So be ready for that

Nakuzami

Years
  • Faeries & Legends
    Beyond Haven

Day Three
    The night seemed to drag on to unnatural lengths. A handful of individuals seemed to change on some base level . . . and one simply dropped dead of a heart attack. Tragic.

It was a relatively quiet night. Almost as if multiple people had still forgotten to do anything despite how abnormally long they had. . . .

The White Stag walked up to what was once a tree, now naught but a black mark on the grass. He bowed his head and entered the Otherworld.

The Pygmy seemed to have an adventurous night with Gretel, except not. Tinky Um was a confusing creature indeed.

Hansel and Gretel went out in search of a new disciple. According to Gretel's intel, this person could be trusted, but how could she have known what had befallen the man during the previous night? Before they realized anything was amiss, Hansel had already walked up to the little creature and handed it one of his magic pistols.

The Mermaid was nearby, eyeing the same creature that was now armed. She had wanted to help return his mind tonight, but she could see that his issues went far deeper than her magicks could cure. She disappeared back into the night, avoiding the oncoming conflict.

The creature hissed at the twins, rejecting their offer of kinship. Then his master came to join the party.

Grendel grabbed Hansel by the throat and began to laugh. Hansel struggled, but he was simply too weak to break free of the monster's grasp.

"Gareth!" Gretel yelled, lunging at the monster's arm in an attempt to break her twin free. She was simply tossed back with a flick of the wrist, and the impact of her landing rendered her unconscious. She didn't see her brother's form begin to twist and shrink into one of those vile little creatures.

Near the castle, Moses and his herd separated to perform their own tasks. The Sphinx ran off in search of a listener for her newest riddle. The recently freed Cockatrice slithered off into the night, eventually coming face to face with Reina Bael. His gaze ended the woman's life in an instant.

Moses himself went off to find the royal adviser. A powerful man with stalwart ideals, and a few too many secrets up his sleeve. He was so focused on his task, he didn't notice the creature stalking his every move.

He sneaked into the castle through an old passageway, easily charming the patrolling guards with a wave of his staff. Eventually he made his way up to the room of the young Prince, where he knew he'd find the boy's vampiric guardian waiting. Surprisingly, the royal court had been left in peace up until this point. Now they were about to break.

"What are you doing here, Shepherd? You should know that coming here is a death sentence."

Moses turned to Baldassare, who had spoken from the shadows. He was practically a shadow himself.

"Why, I thought a man as interesting as yourself deserved to have a little company from time to time. Figured I'd pay a visit."

Baldassare frowned as he drew his sword. He lunged at the Shepherd, who simply dodged the blow and then activated a trap laid down by his staff. Flames engulfed the vampire, who continued to swing at Moses through the flames. The Shepherd had to admit that the man was persistent, but the Lord's emissary had come prepared to expel this daemon.

Soon, Baldassare's form gave way to ash, and Moses allowed himself a sinister laugh.

Of course, he was then greeted by a face full of acid as he turned to leave the castle.

He let out a yell as the Hydra fled the palace, having completed its task for the night. The poison could be stopped . . . but it was unlikely that Moses would find any sympathy before it consumed him.

Outside, Bo-Peep was in pursuit of the man known as Orsus Vex. And quite true to his name he was. He was the most vexing target she'd ever encountered, and impossible to pin down. She chased him for hours, but to no avail.

Little did she know that an old acquaintance of hers had been chasing her for hours, as well.

A dagger whizzed through the air, catching Bo-Peep directly in the breast. As blood pooled on her chest and she fell to her knees, she looked up to the Gingerbread Man.

"What a beautiful night, wouldn't you say, my dear Eliza?"

The young woman couldn't muster a response, other than a few drops of blood spewing forth from her mouth.

"Quite beautiful," the man continued as he glanced up at the stars. "It's such a shame that you had to leave our little game so soon. You could have been a truly interesting adversary, but I guess I'm just not a fan of the competition. After you tried to attack my mark the other night . . . well, it was somewhat insulting. And by all rights, that girl should be dead now, but she's still running about, stirring up trouble for us all. Quite the nuisance. Probably your fault. And all this running tonight! At first, I thought maybe you were entertaining me with a good little chase, but then I realized that you didn't even notice my presence. You were so focused on that fox. You should have known that you couldn't catch it. And if you'd realized I was following you, you would have known that you couldn't outrun me. Run, run as fast as you can . . . you'll never escape me, for I'm the Gingerbread Man. Love that rhyme. But alas, it seems we're out of time, and I seem to be rambling. I'll leave you here to greet your fate."

He disappeared into the night, leaving the young Shepherd to bleed out.

The night had been bloody, but some of Arxium's greatest threats had met with their destinies tonight. Perhaps the city would make it through this.
    Fletch is dead.
    Cay is dead.
    Norðurljós is dead.
    Kylie-chan has been replaced by Fletch.
    Aventine has been replaced by Seth Rollins
    Superjolt has been replaced by Tempest.
    ShipItUp has been removed from the game.

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • "Whispers" should be sent to me via Private Message, not to the player that they are meant for.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to alter your vote at any time, you must first [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting a new vote.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami

Comme des Garçons as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Abby as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Melody as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    Lugarugan as ???
    Juno as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Mars as ???
    Nathan as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Winter as ???
    Tempest as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Seth Rollins II as ???
    Twiggy as ???
    CUTIEFLY!!! as ???
    GreenFlame as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Fletch II as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Mr Cat Dog as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Sun as ???
    Alex Kaz as a Shepherd
    Seth Rollins as an Arxian
    Ethereal Wizard as an Arxian
    Ullion as a Shepherd
    Johnny as the Dryad
    Ewery1 as an Arxian
    Fletch as an Arxian
    Cay as an Arxian
    Norðurljós as a Shepherd
    ShipItUp [Removed]
    Comme des Garçons said:
    Nagi said:
    Abby said:
    Charlie Brown said:
    Melody said:
    Paranoia_ said:
    Klippy said:
    Lost Heart said:
    Lugarugan said:
    Juno said:
    Omicron said:
    Bardothren said:
    Mars™ said:
    Norðurljós said:
    Nathan said:
    Salzorrah said:
    jdthebud said:
    Nimsy said:
    Bidoof FTW said:
    Lelouch said:
    gimmepie said:
    Winter said:
    Superjolt said:
    Wiicked said:
    Aventine said:
    Twiggy said:
    CUTIEFLY!!! said:
    GreenFlame said:
    Zehn said:
    Kylie-chan said:
    Pecilia said:
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Sopheria said:
    Cay said:
    Sun said:
    ShipItUp said:
    Fletch said:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • So wait fletch died but then replaced someone else, lol.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • HEY GUYS. If Fletch was inno/town, that leaves Sun or Winter as potential baddies from my Sandman/whoever PM I got.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Oh you wanted a twist?????? Come on Zehn, let's get SICKENING

53a0684f6419f_-_cos-drag-race-recap-0601-015.gif
    This game is already scary enough without mention of the horror that is Laganga Estranja!

But, yeah! Quite a night. From my reading, it looks as though Moses killed Baldassare, but is himself not long for this world thanks to the Hydra; the Cockatrice killed another Arxian, Hansel's in league with Grendel (as opposed to Gretel), the Gingerbread Man killed Bo Peep, and the Valkyrie is either asleep on the job or already dead. And this is a quiet night with missing NAs!

As Klippy mentions, it would be good if someone could investigate Sun or Winter to see if his message is the truth or just a shitshow.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Well, there's Johnny undoubtedly confirmed legitimate. Any doubts I had were incorrect.

Moses, I hope that poison rids us of you.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Did I take away your moment? Never have I felt more like Bianca del Rio in my life! It's all downhill from here as far as my life goes...

Back