• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • When I said that mafia would claim an inno role quickly, I wasn't lying because one has and their identity will remain a secret. What makes you the exception?

EDIT: Post #666 Do I win something?
    Why am I being interrogated by a known scum????

This isn't Faeries & Best Scum Friends!!

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • So, yeah. Bard is Hansel, if you guys didn't get that.

Votes should happen depending on who you guys think is more of a threat right now, cult or mafia.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Okay, then. Are we going for Sun or Bardothren? I'm going to hop on the Sun-wagon for now, but let me know if we collectively change our minds.

##Burn Sun

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • You know what? I can't. I just can't. I knew I was shafted the moment the White Stag visited Johnny. I have zero alibi to provide. Too many people already know my identity and can corroborate their stories. And while the cult could get more heads together and provide a counter-alibi, all it'd take is one lynch to expose the entire team. As much as I want to fight to the bitter end, and maybe, just maybe get away with it all like gimmepie, I can't. I don't have it in me to keep up that kind of charade with such a stacked deck against me. So, true to form, I hereby raise the white flag. You win, crowned stag. I was absolutely furious when I saw I was culted (hence all the salt in Gunpowder btw, was channeling some rage over there) but now I just want this disappointment to be over. I won't be such a spoil-sport that I'll tell you any cult identities, and I will say you have quite a challenge on your hands finding them now that both your investigators will be shortly counted among the deceased or among the Grindylows. I told them everything. I whispered an invitation to Gretel to join their chat. I never told Johnny who Gretel was, so I doubt Omi knows. And furthermore, should my information be correct, all my guns will soon be out of play, used up. It'll just be you against the onslaught of Grindylows, and they better not let recruiting me be a waste of their efforts. Screw you all, I'm going to work on Steven Universe, and I'm going to make it an experience to trump all the other mafia games I've GM'd (which is a pretty low bar except for Office Mafia imo). This is BardHansel, recently transfigured into a mythical monstrosity, giving you all the middle tentacle as I dig my own grave in hopes of reaching Japan. May I rest in peace forever among the gods of anime.
    So no one has to go through 20 spoilers.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I'm putting a bounty on Grendel and The Hydra. Anyone who kills them will be given a human form in the afterlife and be allowed to enter Heaven.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • For the whole Sun and Winter debate, I can't really say because Winter... still looks like an enigma to me. He DID cooperate with Johnny for a bit. That still doesn't give him the benefit of the doubt tho.

Sun however, I can see him siding with the innos if he really IS the Kitsune. He has always had a better chance of winning when he's with the innos, so it makes sense that he'll side with the side that could let him win.

Cult is definitely the bigger problem right now tho, so...
    ##Burn Bardothren

Bo-Peep's dead right?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Ok yeah, I agree that Winter/Sun should be postponed until later.

##burn Bardothren

Back