• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake booster box?

Days
    • Seen Jan 17, 2024
    Hey everyone , wondering if someone can help me out and see if these cards I bought off eBay are real or not. I bought two Obsidian flames booster boxes and it looks different from what I've seen online. Thanks
    IMG_9710.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9711.jpeg
      IMG_9711.jpeg
      1.9 MB · Views: 4

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Hey everyone , wondering if someone can help me out and see if these cards I bought off eBay are real or not. I bought two Obsidian flames booster boxes and it looks different from what I've seen online. Thanks
    View attachment 154266
    That is indeed a fake booster box, all booster boxes will always look like this:
    Pokemon_Scarlet_Violet_-_Obsidian_Flames_Booster_Box_1__70248.1691702310.png

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    it's scary how much more competent they're becoming with fakes though, whilst the dimensions are wrong, the pokeballs on the wrapping is an attention to detail you wouldn't have really seen a few years back

Back