• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake Cards - I got bored

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Before I customized it? >__0 What are you saying? I made the blank completely from scratch, from top to bottom, symbols and everything with a piece of paper and a pencil :laugh: Ok not really with a pencil and paper, rather I only used photoshop's tools to construct the blank. It took a long time to make, that's for sure.

Redder? Nah, I prefer a more "orange" to "orange-red" version of Blaziken. To me, it just didn't look right with a red color. Artist's preferrence I suppose, oh well =P.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Wow looks like i realy have missed what going on in this thread lately.
    Any way I realy like all the cards. The Ninja Blaziken is my fav out of all the cards so far. I like Blaziken bothe ways realy. Though i have seen a fan where was so orange that reminded more of Torchic.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Boxing Pokemon

When I was 6, (true story I swear) I made fun of the TR set and put Boxing pokemon. Now I am doing Basic Set with Boxing Pokemon. I havenot many done. I just started. :rambo: :cross-eye :rambo:

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    And that, is what I call bad.
    First
    you need a blank, Get one from Pokemonzeo.com or Fakecard.com.
    You will also need energies, get some from Pokemonzeo.com or Fakecard.com.
    You will also need a specific image, get some from Google.com.
    You will also need guidance, get some at Pokemonzeo.com or ask someone at PC.

Secondly
    Save your image as JPEG, no point showing it to people who don't have Adobe, it'll just be nothing, they can't view it.
    But before you do that, remake them, nobody wants to waste time looking at them because you need to save to a disk or open file and that takes a while.
    Its better through hosting but I .. --- *cough* Okay who cares.

Thirdly
    Kai, how the heck do you make those blanks perfectly?
    I make a dark blank, I made it through Adobe, it has a picture of a dragon I roguhly drew then I filtered it with a half-tone pattern to make it look nice, then I took the blur tool and drove across every edge. I drew the layout sides with the graphic pen and the energies are still the same. It doesn't look Pok?mon related at all >.0 It looks for like Yu-Gi-Oh related.. Well.. I tried my best. Infact I will do a Yu-Gi-Oh blank next. I'm going to make a new Pok?mon, wish me luck!

Lastly
    Kai would you get on MSN more often? XP Bai!

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Great Cards Kairyu! I make some Fake Cards, but no one will be as good as yars!
    Like they said before, no words can describe that... Keep the Awesome Work, and we are looking forward to see more!

Kairyu

Years
    Yo, I didn't think I'd still get replies about my cards (I haven't made one in about a month.) But thank you all for the kind words!

*posting here has become a rarity for me, lol* But I'm not quite gone yet, it seems.

Anyway, about the last question. How do I position the energy symbols? Well, if you have photoshop and a energy symbol file (in .psd) its just simple copy & paste (and maybe resizing.) But I'm thinking you only have ms paint. I'm not entirely sure how its done through that, but I think you just have to pain stakingly paste each symbol as realistically as possible, lol. like I said a billion times before, just check out pokemonzeo.com I'm sure they have some kind of tutorial that should help you on your way.

Kairyu

Years
    Real card? Where?! lol
    I assure you, all the cards I made so far are are indeed "Fake", with a capital F :P.

To Raichulover12346:
    Ahh, I'm still swamped with card requests and not to mention I'm sorta kinda taking a short break *Too busy drawing other art at the moment.* But I'll eventually be making cards again.*

Oh I didn't even notice my most recent work isn't posted in this thread, might as well post it now, lol.

Fake Cards - I got bored

Back