• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Fakemon Celestia

Harmonia Region

Harmonia Region
Days
  • Hello everyone! I am a beginner on this platform.
    My dream has always been to create my own pokemon fangame.
    Months ago I started my new project "Fakemon Celestia", a fangame that will take place in the Harmonia region (based on the map of Africa but upside down). I am a cartoonist, and I have already created more than 60 new species (Including some regional forms and eeveelutions).
    My intention is to continue creating the pokédex, but I have already created a script for the story, and the design of some of the main characters, as well as planned the structuring that the game would have.
    I only know how to draw and imagine stories, so if someone would like to participate in the project, I think I will need help to be able to carry out my dream.
    You can check all my work better on my Instagram account @harmonia_region! There, I could tell you all my ideas around this new adventure.
    I look forward to seeing you.

Back