• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fan Made pokemon deck

spaceknightHan

the last fallen spaceknight
Years
  • Hello fellow pokemon fans
    if you love making your own pokemon then get ready because I want you to submit as many fan made pokemon for a deck idea that I will create. feel free to save the deck onto your computer for download if youd like!
    requirements
    : I only want pokemon that are fresh and new to the pokemon world, no redraws
    : I would like to see what new types people come up with and I might make half the deck 1 new type: examples, Heavern types, Electronic type? well see when people start to post on here
    : I need pictures not ideas, however if youd like a specific move on the pokemon ill be sure to add it in.
    : be as creative as you can and make it flashy as you want, ill need some basic dumb looking ones but each person can submit as many as they please
    : please state if it is a basic or stage1,2; if it has an evolutionary line please submit it on the same comment.
    the deck will be started on 7/10/15 so enter now while its good and hot!
    And above all...GAME ON!

Back