• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Candy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ok ok. Now what is everybody's favorite candy? I gonna count and see which type of candy is the best to everyone that answers. So far since I started this thread then I get to choose first. My favorite candy is skittles. So thats already 1 for skittles and none for everything else! So here is the rate at the beggining

Skittles: 1
    Anything else: 0

I need the post now!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    ...whopperz...
    Whoppers!!!
    OMG! Malted milk ballz...ahhh...chocolite over crunchy....
    *goez into a day dream*
    I don't even eat that many zweetz and I Love Whoppers!
    ...yumm...^_____^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    yuck woppers...as bad as the pokemon..hehe

umm mine is a mexcian candy called..Gumo in the package is a candy that's like a skittle big really big about the size of a jawbreaker and it's carmel on the outside a random fruit flavor on the second layer and mazteca on the inside...mazteca-fried dough..it's really good and it comes with these little keychain toys

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Nothing beats a Swiss Colony dark chocolate truffle...or a Swiss Colony orange petit-four. I only get to have them once a year on New Years Eve (they're very expensive ._. )

Years
    Right now the rate is...

Skittles 2
    Malted Milk Balls: 1
    M & Ms: 1
    Gumo: 1
    Swiss Colony dark chocolate truffle: 1

Hah! Skittles is the best!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Errm, my judgement tells me this belongs in MVP

*Moved*

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Umm?you closed it too DT. o_o; *fixes*

I like M&Ms myself, I have some packages here now~

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Those Chocolate Easter Eggs... taste the sweetness out of all.

[This post has a different context for everyone]

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Most candies are okay as long as I don't eat too much, because then they start hurting my mouth! -_-' :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    Hmm, i'd probably go for M&M's.....since there is so many different types of candy avalible in Britain and not in other places like America and vice-versa, that no one would know what i was talking about.. ^_^;;
    You could still explain what the candy is like, if we?re all clueless about it. ^_^; I don?t usually eat candy as a rule though. Do you have those black and white M&M?s over there too?

Years
    Well now. The stance is....

Skittles: 2
    Malted Milk Balls: 1
    Gumo: 1
    Swiss Colony dark chocolate truffle: 1
    Reeses: 1
    Chocolate Easter Eggs: 1
    Snickers: 1
    Ferrero Rocher candies: 1
    M & Ms: 3

Im having a hard time knowing all these types of candies you people's are saying. Either way, M & Ms are in the lead. No! :shocked:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Black & White M&Ms? O_O;; Hmm, lol. They still taste the same right?

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Kairi said:
    You could still explain what the candy is like, if we?re all clueless about it. ^_^; I don?t usually eat candy as a rule though. Do you have those black and white M&M?s over there too?

Black and white M&M's!? Wow, they sound cool, lol but no we don't have them.....I've got a somewhat silly question, i know America has M&M's and that M&M's are made by the Mars/Masterfoods company.....but does that mean that you also get "Mars Bars" and "Twixs" across there too? Since they're made by the same company (well almost) i know that sounds weird asking that, but i'm just curious to know....^_^;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back