• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Colors!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    My favorite color is Purple. There was one time I had my hair dyed for charity, and a lot of people suggested purple, so I dyed it. The color fit so well, that I started to like the color.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    My favourite colours are brown, black and blue. There's something about these colours that scream sophistication. I especially like them when they're together.

I also like purple, red, white, pink and green, but not as much as the colours above. x)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Never really thought of having a favorite color. I guess darkish red, blue, and green are mine. Though neon/lime green always striked me as obnoxious. Especially when I see those trashy guys around town that wear monster energy gear from head to toe.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Blue. Royal blue, more specifically, but I like many other shades of blue as well. My second favorite color is probably green, but it comes in quite a ways after blue. I've always had a very strong favorite color preference, and I don't really remember when it started. I've just always gravitated towards blue, and still do to this day.

It's really interesting that some people have strong favorite color preferences, while others don't. When I was younger, everyone seemed to have a favorite color, but a lot fewer adults have strong favorite color preferences, and I'm not sure why that is. I suppose it surprises me because I've always had a strong preference for blue, and it hasn't really shifted at all, so it never occurred to me that other people would lose their favorite color preferences or change them until I started to have conversations with friends about the topic.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    My favorite color would have to be a nice, deep olive green, because I noticed that it soothed my nerves when I'm stressed.

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
    My favorite color will have to be purple. I don't really know why exactly,I just find it the most appealing. I also like turquoise, lime green, and silver.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    My favourite colour is orange <3 No story behind it, I just think it's a really cool colour and it's pretty different to what a lot of people like as well ;p My favourite colour when I was younger was blue, which is pretty standard I guess.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    my fave colors are prurple and black. No idea why I just like them :p

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    My favoritre color is Grey (cool I don'T have to change my text color to show you!)

All shade of grey (no pun intended), dark gray to white grey, silver...

I really don't know why. It is neutral, calm...

I never really found someone who had the same favorite color than me XD

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Black and anything bright or neon. I sit on both of the very ends of the spectrum.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Darker blues and purples are my favorite.

I'm weird about my reds. I really do not like just straight up red, or any red more on the orange "side". I do, however, really love darker reds, such as burgundy and wine.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    If I had to buy a car or decorate a room or something, I'd go with black, white, silver, off-grey colours. Very modern and sleek.

But, for what I wear there's a lot of blue. And just blue in general otherwise, I suppose. Like whenever I have to pick a colour to associate with, it's blue.

Back