• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Eeveelution?

Favorite Eeveelution?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Hi,
    Just wondering what is you favorite Eeveelution?

Vote in the poll and tell us who is your favorite and why!

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I can't really choose a specific favorite since my preference differs with artwork. Vaporeon used to be my hands-down favorite, but I hate how it looks in XY/ORAS and I think most of the Eeveelutions (even Jolteon who was never near the top of my list) looked better in the "Eevee & Friends" anime special. Leafeon is the only Eeveelution I've never seen official artwork of that I particularly disliked, but I don't know if that's really enough to call it my favorite.

My favorite Eeveelution to use in the games, however, is Glaceon. I really like Ice-types. I dislike Sugimori's stock Glaceon art as well as its DP/BW sprites and the Frost Ray theme deck box art, but I'm okay with it outside those. I particularly like how it looks in the anime.

If I were to base my opinion on the current Sugimori stock art, my list would look like this:

1. Vaporeon
    2. Leafeon
    3. Umbreon
    4. Eevee
    5. Espeon
    6. Jolteon
    7. Sylveon
    8. Glaceon
    9. Flareon

Last edited:

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Ive always like Leafeons look over the others, as for usage im not too fond of any eevolution really.

Sharrkyy

You don't wait for the storm to end, you learn to
    Years
    My favorite Eeveelution has to be Flareon since it's one of the first ones I ever got (on my first EVER game HG/SS <3) and I remember getting a eevee from Bill in Golden Rod City and I was in love with that thing (basically it replaced my caterpie XD) and I didn't know how it evolved until I managed to get my hands on a fire stone. I remember not knowing at all what the fire stone did so I tried it out and I was so confused when it said my Eevee could evolve with it.
    To this day I have never found that first very Flareon lol.

Years
    Long time ago my two favorites were Vaporeon and Espeon, now I got used to playing with Glaceon all the time, and it's now my #1 Eeveelution.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    My favorite is without a doubt, Sylveon. It's so cute and adorable, the ribbon like feelers are an adorable touch, I can't resist blue and pink (X3), Fairy is one of my favorite types, and I've really enjoyed using Sylveon in battle (Especially against one of my friends, I made him rage quit when I used Sylveon.)

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
    I really like the original design of Eevee the most. A lot of my favorite Pokemon tend to be the unevolved, cuter forms (Fennekin < Delphox all day, every day), and Eevee is no exception. A close second would have to be Jolteon, though. Then Umbreon. In my first ever playthrough of Red as a child I ended up getting a Jolteon by chance, because I didn't know how stone evolution worked, so Jolteon's always been pretty cool to me. And then you have the choice in XD Gale of Darkness to get an Umbreon or Espeon, among other Eeveelutions, and I chose Umbreon. I came to rely on that Umbreon throughout the entire game.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Easily Espeon for me. Not only because I think Espeon have the best design among Eeveelution, Espeon can bounce back many unwanted non-damaging moves. =)

Years
    Sylveon is just too cute, I fell in love with her design when I first saw it. Umbreon is awesome, he reminds me of my cat Jack who passed away (R.I.P) I think Leafeon is really neat looking too and I like grass types.

Years
    My top 3 are Vaporeon, Umbreon and Leafeon, in that order. I've loved Vaporeon since Pokémon Stadium, I just loved its sprite with the way it flicked its tail haha. Plus its high HP and the fact it learns Aurora Beam, one of my favourite moves, definitely help haha :) Umbreon's the first Eeveelution I was exposed to in Silver and I loved the fact that Karen used one. I even have a shiny Umbreon in OR :) And finally Leafeon just grew on me massively, I used one (as well as Vaporeon and Umbreon lol) on my Pokémon X team and it helped me out a lot :)

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Jolteon because I like the electric typing and its cool design. It looks somewhat cute and powerful at the same time. I also like speedy and hard-hitting pokemon, which is what it is. It is the perfect LO or choice specs late game sweeper as well with a great switch initiative move, volt switch.

Years
    It's always hard for me to pick just one Eeveelution, since I like both Espeon and Umbreon equally for different reasons. Espeon has always been my favorite Eeveelution to use in the games, and I remember having one in my TCG deck way back when that was pretty good, and it was one of my favorite cards to use. Umbreon on the other hand has always had one of my favorite designs, and it might actually be in my top 5 Pokemon designs overall.

Since I could only pick one Pokemon in the poll I went with Umbreon, but I'd say it's an easy tie between the two for me.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Like Osiris I'm tied between Umbreon and Espeon. They have the best designs of all in my opinion and have proven themselves to be useful in the games. I voted for Espeon to compromise with Osiris's vote for Umbreon.

Years
    Top favorite, or at least the one I've liked for the longest, would be Jolteon, so I'll pick that in the poll. I'm a bit of a sucker for electric types (don't know why, the concept of electric types is just fascinating to me), and I've always liked Jolteon's design. I certainly remember it being my evolution of choice all the way back in blue years ago.

But I also like Espeon. Just not quite as much as Jolteon. Espeon's appeal to me might be because of what it's inspired by. And then Sylveon gets a shout-out from me as well, it's the newcomer but it's also quite a cute thing.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Flareon is my favorite. It gets a bad rap, which I can understand why, but I loved it before ever playing the games so it just stuck

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    You forgot a crucial choice, which is I love them all. Eevee is fun, it's whole evolution line is fun, what do you want more from this all around pokemon?

Back