• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Female Character

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Okay, who is your favorite female character? And why is she your favorite?

I like Index and Misaki.

Index-
    She is cute and loveable and makes me laugh whenever she does something stupid XD

Misaki-
    Strong, and she is in a predicament with Usui.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    What about Saeko from HSoTD? O.O She's the best female character of all; strong, pretty, and nice (well, to some). I also like Rukia from Bleach. She's a small but strong person and she serves well in comedy.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    What about Saeko from HSoTD? O.O She's the best female character of all; strong, pretty, and nice (well, to some). I also like Rukia from Bleach. She's a small but strong person and she serves well in comedy.
    I don't really know Saeko that much, so I can't say her D:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'm picking two:

Honoka Yukishiro/Cure White from Pretty Cure because she kicks butt and uses awesome colorful magical powers while wearing a cute frilly outfit. And her RL alter ego is into science :)

Akari Kamigishi from ToHeart. There's just something about her quiet, easygoing nature that struck a chord with me. And being voiced by Ayako Kawasumi certainly helps :3

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Thats a tough one, I'll have to go with Robin from One Piece because she doesnt draw too much attention to herself and she is intelligent.

*Edit*
    Also Michiru from Sailor Moon. I love characters that are artistic, musically talented gets big points in my opinion, and just all around graceful and sophisticated.

Last edited:
    Years
  • What about Saeko from HSoTD? O.O She's the best female character of all; strong, pretty, and nice (well, to some). I also like Rukia from Bleach. She's a small but strong person and she serves well in comedy.

I really like Saeko, but I'm in love with Rei. She's my favourite HSotD character. Clare from Claymore is definitely at the top of my list as well.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Oh, what a tough question you've come up with, Charizard. XD

Several come to mind, including Robin from One Piece, Hinata from Naruto, Soifon from Bleach, Rei from Sailor Moon, Rina from Mermaid Melody, & Honoka and Komachi from Pretty Cure.

However, I believe my favourite is Amu Hinamori, the heroine of Shugo Chara. She is very relatable, stylish, and her antics are so hilarious and cute. Especially when they involve Ikuto. X3

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Robin from One Piece and Chrome from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

~First Snow

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • Rika from Higurashi (no naku koro ni). Mostly it's cause she can be adorable one minute, all serious the next, and the writers are actually able to pull it off.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    All of the dolls Rozen Maiden.
    Mai "Misato" Tsuzuki From NANA, and lettuce From Tokyo Mew Mew.
    I'm sure there are more, but I do not remember their names now.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Moka Akashiya and Mizure Shirayuki from Rosario+Vampire. Moka because she's cute, strong and provides good comedy and Mizure because she can control ice and her stalking and appearing in random locations is hilarious xD

Sango from Inuyasha. She was hot but a bit on the useless side. But I like her better than whiny Kagome

Suzu and Rin from Nagaserete Airantou. Suzu was just so adorable and sweet while Rin was hot and tough and tomboyish.

I'm going to stop her cuz I could go on forever :P.

Back