• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite flavor of donut?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
  • I would commit murder for custard-filled donuts. Otherwise, I tend to like all of them equally cause they're all ultimately just big balls of sugar waiting to give that dopamine high. All of them except the weird fruit ones, like apple-crumble or pineapple. Not exactly sure why fruits ever belong in a donut x.x

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    All of them except the weird fruit ones, like apple-crumble or pineapple. Not exactly sure why fruits ever belong in a donut x.x
    wait donuts with fruit are a thing?

doesn't sound appealing to me either

Taro Tanaka

Banned
    Years
  • I've only ever had regular glazed and chocolate glazed, so I guess it's a tie between those two. Although I'd like to try something with a filling. But no sprinkles. They are a waste of time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • The only donuts I like are Krispy Kreme, but here in Houston they are absolutely horrible. They don't make'em like they used to, so I have to travel outside the city for good donuts.

In a pinch, if I were to stop by some mom and pop donut shop, I ALWAYS get the vanilla creme-filled. And cake donuts with sprinkles. Those are good.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Good old strawberry frosting. Some honey glaze is also enough to keep me coming for more.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Boston Kreme, Bavarian Kreme, Long Johns, apple fritters and the simple glazed donut are all S-tier for me. Fruit filled donuts are A-tier.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Chocolate long john with Bavarian cream. I used to eat them all the time as a kid but for some reason can hardly find them anymore. I see regulate long johns everywhere but they never have the damn cream! The filling is what completes the donut!

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2023
    i don't really like donuts, but i prefer them dry because then it feels more satisfying when i drink milk or coffee afterward

Years
    • Seen today
    Krispy Kreme is giving out a free donut a day to those vaccinated

But it's glazed donuts. so bleh

Back