• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite member of the Eevee family?

Favorite member of the Eevee family?

• Total voters

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
  • After a lot of thinking, Espeon would have to be my favorite of the Eeveelutions. I love her ability to "multitask" in battles, such as attacking, regenerating, inflicting status conditions, reflecting entry hazards and preventing status changes. Espeon is also very beautiful and classy. I once had one in Pokemon Crystal, which was female and named after one of my late dogs. Who is your favorite and why?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Umbreon because I'm edgy and darkness is cool it's a really fun physical tank to use in battling. It's also adorable, but if I were to choose purely based on cuteness it'd probably be Leafeon.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Eevee - i will cuddle that
    Vaporeon - i have weird ideas about getting drunk in a pool and playing around tbh
    Jolteon - 2 spiky also imagine the static holy man
    Flareon - i love being warm
    Espeon - psychic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Umbreon - solid and reliable and kind, i appreciate that
    Leafeon - i am allergic to plants and may get rashes no thanks
    Glaceon - too cold too cold tOO COLD YIKES
    Sylveon - considering the flesh ribbons i... hm....

Last edited:

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
    Years
  • Sylveon is my favorite. It has high SP-Def and SP-Atk + I love its design - especially its shiny version.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I love all of them equally!
    all are in my top favorite of Pokemon

overall, my most favorite knows my favorite attack (Heat Wave) and has my favorite ability (Flash Fire) - at least to me looks the most adorable and fluffiest to cuddle or sleep with and for a while now is also my most favorite Pokemon - Flareon

even my username is combination of Fire and Fox (which describes Flarey very accurately)

Eevee is my second favorite, looks just as fluffy as Flareon

Last edited:
    Years
  • Vaporeon was my fave for a long time, but Sylveon kinda knocked it down to second thanks to Sylveon being so cute yet a powerful Pokemon. I do still love all the Eeveelutions and the appeal they have to the fans.

Years
  • Umbreon has not only my favorite design out of all the Eeveelutions, but it's probably in my top 10 Pokemon designs overall. I do enjoy using Espeon in battle more than I do Umbreon, but this is one of those few times for me when design is the main influence of my vote.

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    I love both Umbreon and Jolteon design.
    BUT allllll thhoooosee eeevvveeeeluuttiooonsss are CUTE.
    I mean look at their face.
    How can someone make them faint ?
    (ans- by a strong attack which destroys them from within.)

Back