• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Movie Character?

Years
    • Seen today
    So... who is your favorite mvoie character(Excluding Ash and Co.)? Thats the point of this thread...

Mine is Tory. Tory Lund that is. I think his character is well developed, and believable. I also like the fact he strays from the overused powerful trainer formula.

If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    My favourites are Lisa from the third movie with her Aipom and Molly who is also from the third movie.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Bianca from the 5th movie...well...the "Latias Bianca"...I didn't really like the actual Bianca...she seemed...I dunno...but I just didn't like her that much. xD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Lawrence the Third, and Molly Hale, from the second and third movies, respectively.

Lawrence was such a great character, neither right, nor wrong. While Molly was just a normal girl, really.

Tonya

Brilliant Loser
    Years
    I liked Galen (Phantom's right-hand man from the Manaphy movie), Molly Hale, Jirarudan (Lawrence III, Gelarden, etc.), and Sir Aaron. Baron Alberto from the Darkrai/Dialga/Palkia movie was interesting and unconventional, but not one of my favorites. Close, though.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    My favourite was Sir Aaron from Lucario and The mystery of Mew.

@Tonya: I don't understand why many people like Baron Alberto, his part in the movie was rather small and I didn't find him funny at all.. Is it just me?

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    Hmm... i like.. Lisa, From the Third Movie, She has great pokemon. She looks like a pokemon Ranger xP

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Since I honestly can't remember anyone from the movies except one person, I'm just going to go ahead and say him. The person I'm talking about is the younger Prof. Oak, Sammy! I can't remember what he looks like but I loved the old fashion Pokeballs he used and the sketches he did were really nice.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Lucario. Well... he was sorta a person, since he could talk/project thoughts and everything. XD

Mine's probably Alice (10th movie) or Sir Aaron from the Lucario movie.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, Sammy! He's adorable ^^ Pity Oak never told Ash about it... not even after he knew Ash had met him... Sammy.. him.. eh :s
    But then, it would have sounded weird.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Mine is Tory. Tory Lund that is. I think his character is well developed, and believable. I also like the fact he strays from the overused powerful trainer formula.
    Me too! I really like Tooi! He's really adorable and really made the 7th movie enjoyable. Maybe that's why the 7th movie is my favorite Pokemon movie.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Molly from the third movie! I felt kind of bad for her and she was so cute. She also looked really cool when she asked Entei to make her older.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    Mewtwo the almighty is my favorite character.

Molly from the third movie! I felt kind of bad for her and she was so cute. She also looked really cool when she asked Entei to make her older.

Molly was kind of a villain to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back