• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Music from Gen 5?

SapphireMillennium

The Legend of Hoenn
Years
  • I actually liked a lot of the music from these games. My favorites include:

Trainer Battle
    Gym Leader Battle
    N Battle (Final)
    Ghetsis Battle
    Elite Four Battle
    Opening Theme
    N's Castle
    N's Castle Bridge (Awesome!)
    Iris's Champion Battle
    Credits

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Several of my favorite songs in Gen 5 are:

N's theme in Black 2 and White 2
    Cynthia's remixed theme
    The climax part of the Gym Leader battle (when the Gym Leader has one last Pokémon)

Years
  • My faves have to be the Team Plasma Grunt battle, Ghetsis (DENNIS!!!), N's Farewell, Unwavering Emotions (the one which plays in the scene with Bianca and her dad in Nimbasa City) and the Celestial/Dragonspiral Tower theme.

All in all, this generation had the most epic music of any Pokemon game to date.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Colress theme, Plasma Grunt battle theme and Ghetsis theme. All of them have something distinctive to them that I really like. For example how modern-ish (I feel like I'm using this word in all of my gen 5 posts) Colress sounds like, how the Plasma Grunt one is a remix of the old one but somehow managed to be way more upbeat and Ghetsis is just GHETSIS, GHETSIS.. if you catch my drift.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    They're saying Ghetsis, come on guys
    But it's funnier to imagine that they're chanting "DENNIS" or something else instead.....

And slight tangent, is Ghetsis pronounced "get-sis", "get-iss", or some other way? Because sometimes I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing it right or not.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • But it's funnier to imagine that they're chanting "DENNIS" or something else instead.....

And slight tangent, is Ghetsis pronounced "get-sis", "get-iss", or some other way? Because sometimes I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing it right or not.
    They pronounce it Get-sis in the anime. So I'm gonna go with that. I'm pretty sure the chanting in his theme is simulated rather than an actual person saying it.

Reactions: Nah
    Back