• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014 - Finale

Which of the following Pokémon should be named the Favorite Pokémon Tournament champions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Is there any chance we could have another round of voting? With a narrower selection pool?
    I'm not really sure what a narrower selection pool would accomplish, since the whole point of the tournament was to take as many of the Pokemon as possible, and let people pick their favorites to crown the ultimate winner. Either way, there won't be another round of voting this year, but we could always see another poll like you're suggesting as a standalone thread.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
    Charizard is actually in my top 10 favorite Pokemon, and I'm still disappointed (but not at all surprised) that it won. I'm honestly very tired of the overhype; it's proof that you can have too much of a good thing.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
    Charizard is in my favourite top 10 pokemons.Feeling Happy that charizard won

Back