• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014 - Ice

Which are your favorite Ice types?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Dewgong, Articuno, Sneasel, Kyurem and Avalugg :)

Dewgong I've used a couple of times before and love its design; Sneasel I liked the moment I saw it, and I think the fact that it wasn't very common in Silver made me like it even more; Articuno and Kyurem are two of my favourite legendaries and Avalugg I'm just really drawn to for some reason, I don't even know why haha :)

Years
Weavile and Mamoswine lines. Weavile's served me incredibly well in the past, and I've always been a fan of the design of the Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine family. A few others came pretty close - Beartic, if only your icicles were fangs rather than drool/snot drippings, you'd be ranked a lot higher.

Years
Thanks to everyone who voted again this week! This poll saw a lot of ups and downs, with 4 different Pokemon holding the lead at some point this week. Despite being behind for the first five days, the Pokemon that skated into first place this week was Lapras, who has earned a spot in our finale in a few months. Despite strong efforts and both holding the lead at different points, Glaceon, along with Sneasel and Weavile finished tied for second, earning all of them spots in one of our wildcard polls prior to the finale.

If you haven't already, have a quick look to see who won the Poison type poll, and then make your way over to the Rock and Bug type polls to submit your votes for this week!

Back