• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite Pokemon move?

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Sheer Cold <3

Even though Psychic is my favorite type, this move is simply amazing and it has a nice Japanese name ZETTAI REIDO.

I also like Leaf Blade, Psychic, Silver Wind and Shadow Claw.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    My all-time favorite pokemon move is without a doubt EXPLOSION. Not only is it the most powerful move in game, it's also perfect for last ditch effort at leaving holes in your opponent. Psystrike is a new favorite of mine, because not only it is the signature move of beloved Mewtwo, but also catches special walls by surprise.

Years
    I can't pick just one. I'll list a few:

-Dream Eater: Just the idea of eating something's dream and stealing its health is awesome.
    -Hi Jump Kick: WATAAAAAH!! Any questions?
    -Flash Cannon: I dunno, I just really like this one.
    -Thunder: The classic, all powerful electric move.
    -Flare Blitz: Step 1, light yourself on fire. Step 2, throw yourself at enemy. Step 3, ??? Step 4, PROFIT!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Ice Beam. It's just so... ;o; good. I'm also fond of Giga Drain. Draining health is always fun.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    I.. really don't know.. o.o Maybe something like Ice-beam, Flamethrower, Energy ball or Psychic or Gale or Surf or Dark pulse or Dragon pulse or something else lol

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, and Earthquake for their general usefulness. Please don't ask me to choose a favorite out of those three... that would be a really tough call for me.

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Crush grip in terms of animation, because it looks so wrong in a funny way
    Curse in terms of style (For ghost types), Curse has sacrificed me many times, but took my opponent down with my next person, its quite reliable.

Back