• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Region?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Sinnoh for now.
    When pokemon black and white come out the new one will prob be my favorite due to all the new graphics and how it will look so much better.

Note:If i buy pokemon black or white it will be for everything but the new pokemon due to they are dumb as hell.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    Sinnoh and Hoenn. Hard to tell which one I like more...

...yes, I know, I'm weird.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
    Hoenn probably. Emerald was my first game so its only natural. As is I cant wait for the rse remakes. Or just a chance to visit hoenn in the newer gaming generation.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Kanto! Of course my first game was Blue version. I've always loved all it's cities and towns, music, and Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    For me, Sinnoh would have to be my favourite (at least for now, until the Black and White versions come out), but only because of the many interesting Pokemon species that can be found there. Geographically, I'd have to say they are all unique and have their positives and negatives.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Johto and Sinnoh. Mostly my favorites appeared in that region. :D

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
    Almia, because im weird. but seriously, that place had a good layout, lots of variety. a desert, forest, ice valley, ice lake, ruins, highlands, and a high-tech tower! also a volcano YOU CAN GO INSIDE. and you can go underwater at many points! how cool would it be if it were a standard pokemon game?!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Jōto. I'm a one of those people, you know, the ones with the usual excuses that all only come down to nostalgia, herp derp.
    Honourary mention goes out to Hōen's underwater areas.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Except for all the blasted water you have to go through, Hoen is the most well-designed region. Kanto and Johto were both made before they had the technology to make anything interesting but grass and buildings. Sinnoh just feels like they started making a region and then DIDN'T FREAKING STOP. Hoen was varied just the right amount between cities on a beach, volcanoes, forest towns, etc and was just big enough to make each town unique. Sinnoh was too large and ended up spreading itself too thin.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Hoenn by far, and it's not for nostalgia. I played Red/Blue when they first came out. XD

Hoenn just has a huge variety of landscapes and the tropical feel is very welcome. Is there anyone that honestly doesn't like the concepts of Fortree City, Sootopolis City, or Pacifidlog Town?

Back