• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Tracks of B/W

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • That sounds really interesting >:3

How about the Kanto Champion Theme? It's clearly programmed into the game, but I don't know anywhere in the game where it plays.
    I was wondering about that too. Maybe its saved up for some kind of nintendo event that Black and White will have later on.

Has anybody showed any love to Sekka City? That theme is pure win. It goes from a playful intro to something adventerous. Just simply love it :D

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Believe it or not, it's not remixed. Neither is the battle theme. If you want to know why, I'll spoiler it because it contains all techy-stuffs some of us may never understand.
    Spoiler:
    Technology can be cruel sometimes. Also after hearing Adeku's theme, I dont think I can take him seriously as a champion lol.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Agreed. Here is a video to demonstrate that Pokemon White songs are in Pokemon Black.

You'll need to wait until it is processed. I recorded it using my camera.
    :O no ways! Thanks for the upload :D Haha it looks like Team Rocket followed people to the Unova region. How ironic xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    (I'll add the links tomorrow, seeing as Content Lock prohibits me from Youtube)

My undisputed favorite of B/W is Village Bridge. A beautiful nod to Animal Crossing.

Honorable mentions goes to all of n's battle themes, both versions of Soyyru City and Routes 11 through 18. But I love all the music guys <3

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Haha n.n; I haven't really played the game with music on U.U Besides Gym battles, and other important events, but I think it was the Gym Battle theme that I love <3

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • ... Best music in my opinion? Too many~~

- Route 4
    - Route 6
    - N's farewell
    - N's castle
    - Elite 4 + N's battle music
    -Tower of heaven
    - Rival battle - Bel , Cheren and N
    - Team plasma music!!!!!!!!

.... and a lot more

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • All the better for him to destroy you while you're too busy giggling. :p
    Guess that's his strongest weapon.
    AS soon as I heard the Plasma theme, I loved it.
    Lots of music in Black and White has some of old themes, which gives me a bit of nostalgia.
    I also liked the Rival music too. It's more playful, and fun than previous themes.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I really like the Wild Battle music for some reason, but I guess that would be because it's new and I haven't gotten used to it like all the others so it seems unique in a way. XD;

Snowflakes

GONNA HATE?
    Years
  • N's Castle theme.
    Just...eerie. Amazing. And, dare I say, "awesomesauce".
    Has anyone noticed the deep contrast of the N's Castle theme and the N's Final Battle theme? Maybe it's to show what a creepy person he is. Well, whatever GameFreak meant to symbolize/show us, I LOVE IT.
    B/W's music is like the 3rd Gen's music (which had some of my favorite tracks in the entire series) on steroids. The music, honestly, is what has me MEGA-excited for this game.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've got a collection of Pokémon Black & White music and I've just been admiring some of the beautiful soundtracks.

But yeah.. I like ALL of the soundtracks in Black & White, well from what the ones I've heard so far, there isn't one I dislike and if there isn't one I really like, once I end up hearing it a few times I'll end up loving it anyway, I really admire music.

Some of my favourites:

Route 2
    Route 4
    Castelia City
    Hodome City
    Sanyou City
    Gym Leader Music
    Rival Battle Music
    Kanoko Town
    Team Plasma (Spotted)
    Team Plasma Base
    Team Plasma Battle
    Team Plasma Victory
    N's Theme
    N Battle

And many more but they're just the ones off the top of my head, and I've noticed that ALOT of people like N'S Castle Theme, I haven't heard it and I'm not going to look for it but I'll listen to it when I get to that part in the Storyline when I get Pokémon White, which I'm looking forward too, only 15 days now :).

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
  • N. Since I need the post to be longer than two characters, I'll explain why: Pure epicness. Then, of course, there's Ghetsis Deerling.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Since the games have finally been released in North America and Europe, I figure I might as well ACTIVATE MY BUMPING POWERS

Undisputed favorites:
    Trainer Battle
    Gym Leader Battle
    Gym Leader's Last Pokémon
    Subway Trainer Battle
    Blue Battle
    Route 10
    Prince N Theme
    Spoiler:

Elite 4 Battle

..that's all I can think of now.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Now that I can actually play through the games and get more familiar with the tracks, I have to say Team Plasma's music really strikes me. The beat (especially in the beginning where their symbol appears) is very catchy and though I might be hearing it commonly throughout the storyline, I look forward to hearing the track every time. XD

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    My favourite has to be wandering around Driftveil City.
    Never really listened to it but found myself humming it as i was battling with Clay. :D

Last edited:

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • After finishing White last night, I do feel that a lot of the songs are simply superb. I love all the battle themes I've heard so far. The atmosphere at some points is awesome.

Some moments even sent chills down my spine, such as the music that played when Reshiram and Zekrom first appeared, also the nostalgic feel during some songs, such as some of the notes in the Elite Four theme harking back to the theme from R/S/E and when the Gym Leader is down to their last Pokemon.

This is only naming a few really, I'm currently on my way to White Forest. They've once again outdone themselves with this soundtrack

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Is 'track' the new-age slang for music now?

Driftveil was quite interesting. Music first heard in cold storage was just weird though! It made me feel funny...

Some of the music just doesn't sound like it could ever come from any of the previous pokemon games. Very new style for some of the music. Then again, some of the music also keeps the old style.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back