• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Favourite Festive Films!

Years
  • Ok peeps, the holidays are fast approaching, and I do love a good festive film so... name me some!!!

I like to watch Muppet's Christmas Carol, Olaf's Frozen Adventure, and On Her Majesty's Secret Service at this time of year, yep, you heard me... a Bond film!

What do you like to watch at this time of year? Maybe it's a common favourite, maybe it's something niche or unexpected... give us your recommendations 😊

Years
  • All the Home Alone movies.... it's a must see every year!
    I'm not sorry for the joke 😜
    they seriously air the entire franchise every single freaking year again here.... I can't stomach these movies anymore xD

Idk, I just usually watch whatever happens to be on TV, if I'm even watching TV at all around that time.

Only one I can think of atm would be Polar Express, a great movie imo

Years
  • I personally don't watch much Christmas related movies or anything, but I kept hearing good things about Netflix's Klaus a few years ago when it was still new. Lotta people calling it underrated and or an instant classic. I might check it out myself soon.

Back