• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pseudo Ledgendary

Favourite Pseudo Ledgendary

• Dragonite

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Salamence

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Metagross

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Tyranitar, through and through! By far, the most useful of the lot, though Garchomp comes to a close second.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    where's all the love for salamence?

the poor thing.

Too bad, salamence,
    because I voted Dragonite! :)
    Where's all the love for Slowpoke, Slowking, and Togepy? That's what I want to know. :(

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    Where's all the love for Slowpoke, Slowking, and Togepy? That's what I want to know. :(

this is a post for pseudo ledgendaries not slowpoke slowking and togepi so if you want them to be loved create a thred about them and leave it out of my thread, that is off topic crap that i dont want to hear got it.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
    um well tyranitar its so cool and it really tough i bet u can see why id pick tyranitar :?

~kian

Ayselipera

I always had a thing for Dragonite, but after using all the psuedos I guess Metagross came through for me the most.

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
    Garchomp all the way. For goodness sake, Garchomp has teh highest base stat of any non-Legendary pokemon. Including Tyranitar and Dragonite, y'know.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    Between Garchomp and Dragonite.

Garchomp is actually pretty cool, and Dragonite has a nice moveset.

Tyranitar and Salamence is.. meh. I don't like Metagross.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    Garchomp all the way. For goodness sake, Garchomp has teh highest base stat of any non-Legendary pokemon. Including Tyranitar and Dragonite, y'know.

All pseudo-legendaries are the same, 600.

Personally, I don't know which one is better, they're all great. In battle though, Garchomp is better, I mean most people call it uber, of course that's more people who go by evasion clause.

Back