• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Soda

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
  • Hey guys, what is your favourite/drunk most frequently soda? Mine is prob Coke or Pepsi. Fanta runs a close third.

Post ur opinions and hopefully you might try different drinks...

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    There's a drink in my country called Almaza. I drink, like, 3 bottles each day. I also drink XXL and Pepsi.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Dr. Pepper FTW. I drink entirely too much of it on a daily basis. XD

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • u ppl have no taste =P
    jk. My fave is Root Beer
    Coke, Pepsi, and orange
    but theri kinda extras if i dont have the root beer =P
    I think im on my 3rd can since we got it yesterday afternoon. Dx

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Root beer, cream soda, and Dr. Pepper are my favorites, but I'm perfectly content with a can of Coke or Pepsi. Like right now with my waffles. Breakfast of champions, anyone?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    spriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite this will always be my answer grape soda is nice too, as is jones cream soda (specifically jones it tastes like cotton candy every other cream soda i've tried tasted like watered down marshmallow cream)

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Fanta runs a close third.

You just had to mention that, I can still remember the song. WANTA FANTA???! >_<

I like Mountain Dew (Liquid crack!), and Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper seems to taste better if you let it sit out for a while opened, so it loses a lot of the carbonation.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I used to like Root Beer, now I never even drink it. :|

DR. PEPPER IS THE BEST SODA EVER.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Mine definitely used to be either Coke or Fanta. I've never had a problem drinking Pepsi instead of Coke, but it would just depend on what my mother would buy. However, since going to America, I would have to say that Mountain Dew is an extremely close second after Coke, if not joined first. It comes in a cool-colored bottle and has a great flavor. :P

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I drink Pepsi/Coke/RC the most, and RC is most definitely the best.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
  • If I had a choice out of any I would have to choose Dr. Pepper, my favourite and most refreshing drink there is. Pepsi is a close runner up though.

Normally I have juice or something else though.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Dr. Pepper is high up there, along with Mountain Dew and Pepsi. And RC.

However the Best Soda is IBC Root Beer. It's not terribly sweet, and it has a bite to it unlike any other root beer I've had.

I hear Bawls is good, but I haven't had any yet.

Years
  • mmmhmmm mountain dew......

SUNKIST ANYONE?

Meeeeeeee! I love Sunkist! ;___; Well, the orange flavor, anyway. Cherry Limeade wasn't nearly as good.

7up is also really good. I should drink it more often.

Sadly, though, the soda I drink most is Mountain Dew with a bit of Sierra Mist. It's readily available at work and I need the caffeine these days. It's tasty, sure, but not my favorite. And something I never order anywhere else. I'd rather get a 20oz Sunkist. I'd just go broke if I did that every day. XD (Yes, it has caffeine, believe it or not.)

Back