• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Soda

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Mountain Dew when I need the caffeine, orange and grape soda when I don't. I'm not picky about name brands, and in fact I frequently buy store brands to save a bit of money.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Favorite soda when I do bother to drink them are Mountain Dew or Pepsi. I don't drink as much soft drinks as I used to.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I actually don't like soda as much as I use to to tell the truth. I perfer water and any kind of juice over soda anyday. But I gotta say Welchs Grape Soda rocks my socks :D.

Have anyone seen these cuz I say them in my local gas station one time xD?
    Spoiler:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I have no favorites, really, as I get tired of any one drink quite fast when given too much. I however am a major soda addict and have found the most recurring drink I've never gotten tired of is Mountain Dew.

The quickest one I get tired of? Sadly, either Coke/Pepsi or their cherry variants.

Ayselipera

Root beer hands down. Although not the kind of root beer that tastes just like cream soda. That's gross. For the record I don't really drink soda to begin with.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Ehh, mwai favorite drink happens to be Japanese soda. They call it Ramune. It comes in more than one flavor! It's really good and I've been drinking this kind of soda since since my parent's restaurant had this type of drink.

Atticus

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    I like Diet Dr. Pepper. Caffeine Free, preferably. Caffeine makes me shaky. XD

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
  • Top Five, in this order:

• Mountain Dew
    • Clouded Lemonade
    • Coke/Pepsi
    • Dr. Pepper
    • Dandelion and Burdock
    Sucks 'cause Mountain Dew is pretty hard to find in England.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • My Favorite Soda Is Root Beer.Used To Love Pretending As A Little Kid I Was Drinking Beer Lol...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Sprite because of its lack of too many flavors. I treat it as if it were my signature drink (I almost always order it when I go out to eat).

Back