• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Soda

Years
  • My favourites are Diet Coke/Pepsi, Root Beer and Dr. Pepper on occassion. I also used to love Mountain Dew and Mello Yello when I was younger, but I can't seem to find either where I live.

Years
  • My favorite soda would have to be A & W Rootbeer. It tastes so creamy :D

My most frequently drunk soda would have to be Sprite or Vault

Mythology

Legenday Thief Girl
    Years
  • As for me, I like Pepsi with those coffee cream. I know it sounds a tad weird, but I heard it from a friend and tried it this combo before and I'm not sure what it is really called, but I call it Creamy Pepsi

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I try not to drink soda very often, but when I do its nearly always Dr. Pepper

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I really like Coke. and Sprite. I guess I don't really think about my favourite soda. I usually just try to find those two anywhere.

Years
  • My vote will have to go to Sprite. I don't drink soda often at all nowadays, but if offered one can of Sprite, chances are I won't refuse. Unless you know, the person is a mysterious stranger...

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • This is going to be hard since I'm addicted to fizzy drinks/Soda and go really hyper from them..Mine would probably have to be Cola, Pepsi, Irn Brew, Tango, Dr Peper and Lucozade.

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • The only soda I drink anymore is Diet Mountain Dew, so that would be my favorite.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I don't usually drink soda, but I like Dr. Pepper, most rootbeer, and most specialty soda (orange dream, cranberrycherry, etc)

Back