• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feedback on This Fight

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I am working on a fanfic in which Silver challenges Cynthia to an unofficial battle. First, Silver uses a Magmortar against Cynthias Togekiss. However, Togekiss uses a combo of Serene grace and Air slash to 3 hit ko Magmortar. Silver then sends out Magnezone who is able to take out togekiss after getting damaged itself from aura sphere.
    Cynthia then sends out garchomp as Silver sends out Gyarados hoping to counter, Garchomps ground typing. However, Cynthia one shots it with a critical hit stone edge. I am most likely giving Gyarados the moxie ability so it does not mess up the flow of the fight with intimidate. As it lowering Garchomps stat would make the fight slower, I want it to be Ko'd quickly.
    Silver then sends out Weaville hoping to land some quad-effective ice attacks. However Garchomp evades the attacks with sand veil. It then hits Weaville with stone edge who then feints from sandstorm damage.
    Silver then sends out Ursaring, and Cynthia responds by mega-evolving Garchomp. Ursaring gets hit with a critical hit Stone edge powered up by sand force. Before Ursaring feints from sandstorm damage. Silver then sends out feraligatr who manages to land a quad-effective ice fang, but garchomp endures it and hits it with dragon claw. It then evades and defeats Feraligatr with a powered-up dig.
    Silver then sends out Weaville, hoping to land some quad-effective ice attacks. However, Garchomp evades the attacks with sand veil. It then hits Weaville with a stone edge who then feints from sandstorm damage.
    The battle is meant to showcase how strong Cynthia is. Also to humble silver by showing him the literal power of bonds through mega evolutuon. Which is why I want to battle to flow swiftly and effectively.

Back