• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Female Rareball 'Mons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Oh wow, you're exactly 12 hours ahead of me. This would be a great time to actually find a geodude so I can get one of these adorable guys. I'm mainly putting this down as a placeholder. I'll edit it when I find a geodude.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Oh wow, you're exactly 12 hours ahead of me. This would be a great time to actually find a geodude so I can get one of these adorable guys. I'm mainly putting this down as a placeholder. I'll edit it when I find a geodude.

I suggest you post a new post rather than editing that post of yours. That way, I can see this thread on my User Panel, since that's where I always hang out while at work, simply refreshing it to update it~ :P

Years
  • I suggest you post a new post rather than editing that post of yours. That way, I can see this thread on my User Panel, since that's where I always hang out while at work, simply refreshing it to update it~ :P

Okay, so apparently I've never seen a geodude in my game (which is all kinds of weird) and can't seem to find any on route 18 so would you mind if I traded a gurdurr? Horde encounters usually take forever for me to find.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Okay, so apparently I've never seen a geodude in my game (which is all kinds of weird) and can't seem to find any on route 18 so would you mind if I traded a gurdurr? Horde encounters usually take forever for me to find.

a fletchling will do if you can't find a Geodude. ;)
    just...deposit it in the GTS at around 12 midnight your time. That way, I'm sure going to get it. ^_^

but I guess a Gurdurr will work, too.
    post back if you deposited one! :3

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023

For those who want one, post here after you've deposited a Fletchling with the message "Burd" ~
    Although, I suggest you only deposit on or a few minutes after 12 noon my time (clicky to know what my time is).

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Is this still a thing?

I deposited a fletchling as specified in your first post. Thank you.

Though it says 'bird' and not 'burd' like you mentioned in the post above this one. whoop.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Is this still a thing?

I deposited a fletchling as specified in your first post. Thank you.

Though it says 'bird' and not 'burd' like you mentioned in the post above this one. whoop.

can't find it. someone seemed to have taken it. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back