• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 1] FeraligatrMaster's Yellow adventure

Years
    • Seen today
    I've decided to quit training my Pokemon and challenge the Elite Four. But first, I bought a bunch of Full Restores. As for the Pokemon, I brought my Pikachu, Ninetales, Parasect, Marowak, Lapras, and Aerodactyl with me.

First, I had to challenge Lorelei. She had a Dewgong, a Cloyster, a Slowbro, a Jynx, and a Lapras. My Pikachu took out most of her Pokemon, but for her Jynx, I brought my Ninetales. I let it use Fire Spin first, then Flamethrower.

Next up was Bruno. He had a Hitmonlee, a Hitmonchan, a Machamp, and 2 Onix. My Lapras flushed the Onix away with Surf, and my Aerodactyl took on his other Pokemon. His Hitmonchan survived an attack and did a lot of damage in return, but other than that, the battle went well.

The third one, Agatha, gave me more trouble. She had 2 Gengar, a Haunter, a Golbat, and an Arbok. My Pikachu took down the Golbat easily, but for her other Pokemon, I used my Marowak. Bone Club missed quite a few times, and Agatha's Pokemon used moves like Confuse Ray and Hypnosis. I had to use some Full Restores during this battle.

Next up was Lance, with a Gyarados, an Aerodactyl, 2 Dragonair, and a Dragonite. My Pikachu took down his Gyarados and Aerodactyl, and my Lapras took on the Dragon types.

And then there was the Champion, Gary. He started off with a Sandslash, and I started off with my Lapras. Although my Lapras could take on his Sandslash, it did receive a lot of damage. When Gary sent out his Exeggutor, I sent out my Ninetales. I let my Ninetales use Fire Spin, giving me an opportunity to heal my Lapras. Then, I let my Ninetales finish the Exeggutor with Flamethrower. I needed my Lapras for Gary's Ninetales. Despite being fully healed, Gary's Ninetales still gave me trouble, as it was faster and had Fire Spin. Sometimes it'd miss, allowing my Lapras to use Sing, but that move missed a lot. I had to heal my Lapras again. Later, Sing actually hit, so that I could let my Lapras use Surf. Then, Gary sent out an Alakazam. This is why I brought my Parasect with me. I intended to let my Parasect use Spore, but was worried that Gary's Alakazam would take it out with one Psychic. Fortunately, it used Reflect instead, allowing my Parasect to hit it with Spore. Then, it had to use Leech Life a few times. Gary still had a Cloyster and a Jolteon remaining. His Cloyster fell to a Thunderbolt from my Pikachu, and against his Jolteon, I used my Marowak. Fortunately, his Jolteon didn't do much damage with its attacks, allowing my Marowak to take it down.

When I defeated Gary, I became the Champion. This allowed me to access the Cerulean Cave, where I could catch Lickitung and Mewtwo. I caught them with Ultra Balls I found in Cerulean Cave. With that, I've completed the Pokedex!

Now, I'm done with Pokemon Yellow. It was a fun ride.

Back