• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen few questions for leaf green

afroquackster

SAY WHAT!? Deviantart!
Years
  • Hey, i have a few questions to ask about pokemon leaf green. how long do we wait to get a poke egg. how to get to ruin valley- dotted hole, five island meadow, how to get the sapphire for that guy at the machine in the PC on one island and how to get into Cerulean cave.

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    im gonna answer the ones i can remember.

eggs - obtain the national dex which means gettign the sapphire(sorry cant remember how to get tht)
    cerulean cave - find the ruby and the sapphire
    sapphire - just remembered whilst typing. it was in some team rocket hq on i think it was 5 island

i cant remember how u get to any of those places listed

hope i helped

-Knotchwax-

Omg you killed Timmy!
    Years
  • You can find the dotted cave by going to one of the sevii islands i THINK have you completed the game yet? (As in the e4)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Eggs depend on the Pokemon inside.
    The Sapphire's in Dotted Hole - use cut on the door.
    To get to Cerulean Cave, get both Sapphire and Ruby for the guy.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    - To get a Pokemon egg, you either drop off two compatible Pokemon at the Daycare Center on Four Island (and then walk around for a while and hope there's an egg waiting for you when you get back) ... or pick up a free Togepi Egg from the guy in the Water Labyrinth off Five Island (to get the Togepi egg, though, your lead Pokemon needs to be at maximum happiness.)

- To get into Dotted Hole, use Cut on the door. Go through the maze to the very bottom, where you will consequently have the Sapphire stolen from you but also gain a password for the Team Rocket warehouse, which leads to ...

- To complete the Five Isle Meadow / Team Rocket warehouse section, you need to do the Dotted Hole part first. With both passwords, you can get into the warehouse. Find your way back to the scientist who stole the Sapphire from you, fight him, and you get the Sapphire.

- And to get into Cerulean Cave, just get the National Dex and fix Celio's machine for him by bringing him both the Ruby and the Sapphire. Once the machine is fixed the guy in front of Cerulean Cave will disappear.

SickSilver

Kaba Modern
    Years
    • Age 31
    • L.A.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    To get eggs faster all you have to do is get on your bike and ride it around for a while

Back