• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FFFFFUUUUUUUU

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    The last time a raged was last week playing Black Ops.

I did it because everyone was camping.

Years
    Super Meat Boy. Dark World. Dr. Fetus' Castle. Nothing much else to say. Well, only one thing: did he really need all those sawblades?

Haha! Meat Boy! 8D

Most recent was on Fifa '11. My players kept running offside so, I couldn't pass to them and then I would get tackled. FFFFUUUU! SO ANNOYING.​

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I like this topic since I rage at games quite often. ^^; Pretty sure every time I play and get stuck or annoyed it turns into instant rage after like the second time of it happening.

Well, that being said, not surprisingly I raged at a game last night. I was playing Halo 3: ODST online Firefight with a friend and the Banshee was flying around shooting at us while the other enemies were flooding us nearby on foot and shooting at us. I got a grenade launcher and blew up the Banshee but not long after another Banshee came so it was just sort of like, "Okay, this shouldn't be hard." WRONG. I aimed and fired and the Banshee boosted and moved out of the way.. twice! I was already getting annoyed and then had only one last chance and missed. RAGE.

That thing flew around shooting forever until enough shots got it down but still. I was really raged. And of course after that happened even more raged because most of the enemies on foot had invisibility too. -.-

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    This thread is my home then, I rage at games often. Anyway.

This morning at the 4th Gym leader, that God dammed Emolga got four critical hits in a row. Yes. Four. I was very peed off with it afterall, I had to use waaay too many Super potions on Gurdurr because all of my other sucky pokemon died with that freakin' Arial Ace beforehand. Then critical hits? awelkrgfwejgvrsw.

I HATE YOU ELECTRIC GYM LEADER.

I beat her though, I was so proud of myself. My mother was thanking God I'd beaten her, no more shouting randomly at a DS Lite to sit through at 10:30am, just after waking up.

Psysaturn

Saturn: 2365 5097 2444
    Years
    In Pokemon, last time I got hit by confusion. I have very nearly destroyed my DS many times now by chucking it at the wall because of this.

Otherwise its last time I played Halo: Reach. I absolutely cannot stand teammates that don't at least make sure when they are throwing grenades that it is not directly at a teammate.

Years
    Just raged at Fifa '11, once more.

Stupid linesman and thinking I am offside. HOW CAN YOU BE THAT ACCURATE? yesIknowitisthroughprogrammingtheyarethatcorrect

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    When I revisited the Elite Four in HG/SS. I walked in for some more practice, dum-de-dum-de-duuuum . . .

And Will sends out his level 58 Bronzong.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The last time I really raged, though, was when I discovered that my level 100 Salamence has a perfect Special Attack IV, as well as 'decent all around' potential. Translation: Perfect IV in a useless stat and an average of less than 12 for each of the other five. DAMN IT.
    I'm gonna go find the guy who traded me that Bagon so long ago and demand a refund. It wasn't worth the Pupitar.

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Super Mario Galaxy 2... Flipsville Galaxy... the third green star. It is so easy to die, which I did several times. I got the Green Star in the end and completed the world. ^^

Usul

Cease my heart beat's weave.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Star Wars Battle Front 2. That level in Upitia or something, like that.
    I keep on dying there because those droids are overpowered. : @

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    When I died without saving on Cave Story.
    I had the Jellyfish Juice and Charcoal (didn't have either at the last save) for the Explosive, and it was on recording, too.
    Needless to say, I scrapped the video.

Years
    Just now, I was playing Minecraft multiplayer on a friend's server. We must've spent hours on a wooden house, and it was massive. Of course, we all want an incinerator cause they're cool. So, I build one on the top floor of the house out of stone, thinking that the stone would stop the wood from catching fire. Alas, the wood somehow caught fire, and the whole house is now gone. All. My. Rage.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    In Pokemon Black, against Elesa. I hate that stupid Volt switch, and she doesn't use any other move except Aerial ace. ;_; I beat her the first try though, it was just annoying to fight her since I wasted so many Super Potions.

Mahtale

Lives are overrated.
    Years
    The last time I raged was Saturday night (this past weekend) when I was playing Sonic and the Black Knight for the Wii. My friend and I were attempting to beat the final boss, but after an hour of frustration and Wii remote flailing, we decided to just call it quits before we popped our blood vessels.

The rest of the game is good fun, but the final boss has a mechanic that just doesn't work with the lack of precise responsiveness in the Wii remotes.

Years
    Pokemon rage. Was in the battle subway and their Exscavailer got its quick claw effect TWICE in a row and critical hits TWICE!

Thank God I have my Gengar to kill it! XD​

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
    The enemy was inside of a non-hollow statue making it so I couldn't target it at all and my pet was aggroing it so I couldn't get it to move backward or forward. It ended up killing my pet and taking me down to critical HP before I was able to kill it. I wasted a health potion and I RAGED.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Apparently mine and my sister's current file on Tales of Symphonia (x10 EXP on Mania. Trick is we only use the weapons that the characters use during scene, so for most of them it's the first weapon they get) was corrupted. Luckily, the last file we beat wasn't, so we can just start that file over again. Still a pain though, because we were almost at the part in which we were to see Mithos. ;____; So yes, I raged a little. I was really forward to seeing Mithos again.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    When I lost my fav Yoshi in Yoshi story! I hate it when that happens, I'm really picky.

Years
    FIFA! WHY YOU DO DIS TO ME1? D:

I was playing a game on Fifa and pretty much EVERY tackle I made, the ref gave them a freekick. I got the ball every single time, when I slid in, I got the ball first and everything.

Bias against Bristol City I think. ;-;​

Back