• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] "Fight of the Age!": a The King of Fighters Club

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
Years
  • Hello, everybody!, i'm not good creating something big like a club, but i want to try...

Welcome to the KOF Club, where we can discuss all kind of stuffs related to KOF, this legendary fighting franchise created by SNK and continued by SNK PLAYMORE.
    Alternatively, we can talk a little about SNK and it's multiple Fighting Games franchise if you wish.

Feel free to share your knowledge around KOF, maybe tips for combos or the different adaptations this franchise have throught the years (like the manga or movies)

I hope by joining this club you found some friends interested about KOF like you!

Last edited:

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
  • For the first topic in this club: ¿which are your favorites KOF characters? (For the story the character have or the way to play it)

Mine is Blue Mary; she is simple to use for novices (like me :|). The simplicity to make combos with her is helpful and can deal good damage. Her moveset it's also very well designed, because she has good attacks for anti-air tactics (at least for what i can say) and her grapple counters are notably helpful.

Also, i like her Arranged Soundtrack for KOF 97.

Formr

Hammer time
    Days
  • For me, the Ikari warriors are all amazing, but Clark takes the cake. He's a fast grappler who hits hard and, unlike most grapplers, can actually combo (at least in KOF XV), and can both pressure like crazy and play a solid defensive, reactive fight. Also bonus points for having some of the most awesome themes in the series and being a badass soldier with sunglasses.

Back