• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Interest Check] Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles-esque traveling caravan RP?

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
  • Would anyone be interested in an RP where the characters travel across a fantasy version of a Pokemon region, akin to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles? There may or may not be the gathering of shiny things on the adventure.

The storyline wouldn't be so much about re-energizing something as it would be gathering items, most likely as a coming of age ritual.

One possible idea:

Spoiler: A story possibility

So where in the Pokeworld would you like to see a journey like this?

--fantasy Kalos (using the idea described above)
    --fantasy Paldea (using a route that includes a LOT more of real Spain, based on the real world Camino de Santiago)
    --fantasy Galar (a quest inspired by Sword/Shield)
    --fantasy Waku (the imagined Poke-Japan super region that Kanto, Johto, Houen, Shinou, and Kitakami are part of)
    --a country that's not a Pokemon region yet, but should be? (a Poke-Italy comes to mind...)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sounds really interesting! I'd be happy to participate. As for the location I don't have a preference. I'm sure whichever gets selected will be fantastic!

Back