• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Wonder if they'll be recycling material for the scrapped XIII DLC in this game.
    That was my first thought when I saw the news, too. "Is this what happened to the DLC they never bothered with?"

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I'll be getting this. I thoroughly enjoyed Final Fantasy XIII and the linear nature of the game didn't actually bother me, since I hate thinking of the possibility of missing some sort of chest or item or something, let alone getting lost..which I have before.

XIII was...good. I hope they get rid of Hope in this sequel (i dont like him). It will make me so happy.
    They've already confirmed that all the other characters will seemingly be gone as Lightning left on her own and somehow wound up in an alternate reality.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    a sequel in the vein of the best Final Fantasy game (X-2) ever made

i'm glad to see Square-Enix know what's up

Cherrim

Years
    They've already confirmed that all the other characters will seemingly be gone as Lightning left on her own and somehow wound up in an alternate reality.
    Are you serious? :| What a cop-out plot idea.

Interest just dropped severely, lmao.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Are you serious? :| What a cop-out plot idea.

Interest just dropped severely, lmao.

I agree about the plot idea, but Lightning was my favorite character, so I'm still interested. But I would wanna see Snow again, so I'm a little sad about that. D: /needs to beat XIII as we speak

Cherrim

Years
    Lightning was just kind of ~there~ for me, which is sad because I had such high hopes for her and she's the main character. So the fact that she's also not gonna be returning with anyone else in the cast (who, with the exception of Snow, I all found so much more interesting than her), bothers me.

:( Though maybe in this game she'll finally get some sort of character development.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    Maybe we'll have a better cast this time around then? I hope so.

Also, Lighting needs some armor on her thigh, she has none.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
    WUT WUT ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WUT WUT WUT

To be honest I kinda wish they'd release more info/footage on Versus instead of this. XIII was a good game in its own right, but Versus looks soooo much more promising.

Back