• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Approved] Final Fartasy 14 lol!

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    On mobile, will make it PRETTY later!
    -Glam event: thinking the theme can be adventurer, cosplay, or wearing a specific item.
    -Can take a screenshot to send to me or if they all on North America datacenter (the PC regular group all play on Aether but I know there's another person outside of our group who has submitted) I could try to put a glam show or they straight up show me.
    -Deadline prolly 1-2 days b4 GT ends.
    -1st, 2nd, and 3rd will prolly be like how other longform contests are like. I might add in participation points.

(will edit CSS LATER!)

FFXIV Glamour Contest

MSQ tiring you out? Raids becoming a nightmare because your Healers are always trying to out-DPS you? Need a break from your retainers bringing you crystals? Look no further than this fun FFXIV Glamour Contest!

That's right, in this event rather than slaying great bosses or raiding huge dungeons, your task is coming up with most bedazzling outfit that Eorzea has laid eyes on! Or spooky, or cute or even outright weird and wonderful.

For this year's theme, we're going to be trying something different.

From swimsuits to an armour, your glamour can be anything you want it to be as long as you have any item that says Caligae on it! ReShade and other shaders can be used to improve shadows and such if you so with to use them, they will not hold a huge sway when it comes to the decision-making so should not be a hugely unfair advantage.

Points will be as follows:

• Participating in the Event - 5 Points
    • 3rd Place - 10 Points
    • 2nd Place - 25 Points
    • 1st Place - 50 Points

I will not be judging based solely on how much, how rare or how expensive your glamour was. If it looks good, I'll be rating it highly and that's that! This is to ensure that the event is as accessible as possible, by trying to accommodate players at all points of their FFXIV playthrough!

Need some inspiration? See some outfits below from our winners last year:

PM your submissions (both the screenshots and the Caligae you've used; can be more than one image if you so desire!) either on here or on Discord (fafrir). Deadline to submit is August 25th at 12 PM EST!

Last edited:
    Years
    On mobile, will make it PRETTY later!
    -Glam event: thinking the theme can be adventurer, cosplay, or wearing a specific item.
    -Can take a screenshot to send to me or if they all on North America datacenter (the PC regular group all play on Aether but I know there's another person outside of our group who has submitted) I could try to put a glam show or they straight up show me.
    -Deadline prolly 1-2 days b4 GT ends.
    -1st, 2nd, and 3rd will prolly be like how other longform contests are like. I might add in participation points.

Sounds good to me! Were you thinking of any Achievements for this at all?

IDK if it helps, but I've included my CSS for last year below (just quote and it will be in the spoiler tag).

Spoiler:

Also can I be a judge pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????????????????????

faf

Years
    Sounds good to me! Were you thinking of any Achievements for this at all?

Also can I be a judge pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????????????????????
    Prolly no achievements due to the smaller size of participants, which is gonna smaller due to being one man down w/o me. And also, sorting might make FF14 heads mostly together again. :b
    And yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, the more the merrier!

I shall steal use your CSS, ty bestie's bestie.

Years
    Prolly no achievements due to the smaller size of participants, which is gonna smaller due to being one man down w/o me. And also, sorting might make FF14 heads mostly together again. :b
    And yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, the more the merrier!

I shall steal use your CSS, ty bestie's bestie.

Sounds good! Happy with the event as it is in that case, love the Straw Hat inclusion lmao.

faf

Years
    Haha ty! Also, I might have to pick another item because I just realized Hrothgar/Viera might not equip this. I'll test this later on my Hroth alt tho and if it's the case I'll swap it.

faf

Years
    I checked with my Hrothgar alt and no Straw Hat was seen so I just switched it to any Caligae. Should be ready to go now.

Back